tuscl

Offended that your offended that im offended!

Ok back to my postings now since im coming back with a vengeance lol. I cannot take the offended pussy minded people of my generation! We spend so much time worrying about other peoples problems and complaining that we stop thinking about our own damn lack of ability or will to work for a living and change the things we complain about. To all the haters saying aww I don't know how your strip for a living I just couldn't do it. WELL its beats the hell out of living in my parents basement or living on welfare like you do. I had a friend in a bind so I told her about stripping her response was oh no I could never do that. Bitch has 4 kids by 3 different dads but showing off your tits and pussy is just beneath you I suppose. We need to stop asking for 15 dollar burger flippers and start making changes to do something that makes you more worth while. And I know ill hear the its easy for you to say you make a killing BS. Well truth is yeah I do ok but its not because I do anything special I don't have a golden pussy or anything. People pay me because they want to and because I talk to them and try to earn it as best as I can. But when the well goes dry then its time to move on to better things. And one final offence reference rant. Girls both strippers and not here is the deal. Guys like a good looking girl. Nuns don't get to many catcalls and guys saying nice ass. However if you dress like a ho then don't be surprised when people say things like that. Men aren't animals or freaks or anything of the such. Its just like strip clubs your showing and they are complementing just like its supposed to be. My rant for the day! Love TUSCL favorite slut XOXO

16 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Amen, poledancer83. LOL
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Awesome. I love it.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Well I'm offended , )
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    yeah, sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do. and you're doing a legal job, so i don't see anything wrong with it

seeing as this friend of yours has 4 kids.......... she should be doing almost anything to bring in as much $$$ as she can to properly support the people she brought into the world
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Nice. Well said.
  • etsutwigg222
    8 years ago
    Well stated poledancer. All TUSCL PL's should look you up at work because you seem to have a great perspective on independence. I wish half the dancers at the clubs I frequent had your focus. BRAVO !!!!!!!!
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    thumbs up!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    More thumbs up! You go girl
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Your attitude reminds me of my favorite stripper that I love.
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    Best poledancer post ever!

Especially agree with comment about $15/hour burger flippers -- I don't want to pay $9 for a crappy burger because some government dickhead decided the teenager doing the flipping deserves $15. Not every job is designed to provide a living wage. Make something of yourself, get a better job, move on and create an opportunity for the next teenager in line!
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    As an honorable graduate of Immatellin U, I note that poledancer83 appears to have a brain that is actually plugged in and functioning. I also note that this hot young lady has probably encountered more than one twerp who is unable to refrain from expressing biased, unwelcome, an immature opinions about Poledancer83's career and life choices.

I goes without saying that I would agree with her positions as long as I think I might get a chance to gropesome of her stuff. (But if it goes without saying, why did I say that?)
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    Wow! my kind of girl, I agree with you totally.

colleges are turning out self centered over educated idiots who think political correctness owes them a job
    The sad thing is most of the college degreed idiots couldn't work in a strip club, their over developed sensibilities would get them beaten up the first 5 minutes ! They think manual labor is beneath them.
    "who is John Gault ?"

• ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Actually, TT, "Who is John Galt?"
  • busta_nut
    8 years ago
    amen.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    "I don't have a golden pussy or anything."

That's not what all your customers tell me.
  • crsm27
    8 years ago
    Great rant Ms. Dancer.....;-) But lots of us have seen the pics.... your pussy may not be golden but it is a precious metal.... ;-)

But totally agree with you on how people think now a days.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion