tuscl

day Follies vs night Follies vs other ATL?

Monday, January 16, 2017 8:53 PM
What is best time and day of week for visit Follies in order encounter best dancers who are pretty European-American girl? I have work trip ATL end of this month, and keep seeing review of Follies saying the night is mostly African-American dancer plus lot of drug, lot of thug, lot of ratchet. I don't want the ratchet experience, but seem like Follies is must-see destination when in ATL. I believing I would not fit in well with the night Follies base on my physical appearances. Any advice you may share? Also what about good club in ATL to go at night if you are the "white & nerdy"?? Thanking you

8 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I have found through extensive research that the slowest days shifts at Follies are on Monday & Tuesday and that Friday's are just crazy. When I have been asked for night time recommendations, I tell them Tattletales or Oasis unless they just want eye candy. Then I tell them Cheetah or Pink Pony.
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    If you are looking for a down and dirty experience (extras) Follies hands down. Get there when they open. If you are looking for eye candy with no real touching, Cheetah, day or night. I see no reason to find something in between. Follies meets the need for great contact, and as much naughtiness as you want for wither $10 dances or a VIP experience. If you are into extras and not into exhibitionism, stay out of the communal VIP room.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Follies dayshift is best, but even on dayshift it gets very crowded and the club is small - past 3 pm the club is packed (dayshift is also good on Saturdays and Sundays). Most Follies dancers are in the 6 to 7 range but mileage is good - at night Cheetah has very attractive dancers but no touching - Oasis is also doable at night but no touching unless you pay up for VIP
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    I agree with Shadowcat. I was not considering you might want to find night-time naughtiness. Tattletales is very VIP oriented and there is not much lap dancing. Oasis has some mild contact in the table dances, but very good VIP.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I agree strongly with all the above comments
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Day shift any day of the week will be fun. Get there early.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    At our local clubs, I've always gone for the slowest shifts. And in San Francisco, even taking the train up there, I've been there when the doors are being unlocked. SJG TJ Street [view link] Robert Reich, total labor market instability! [view link]
  • serrano
    7 years ago
    thanking all, very nice and helpful advices!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion