tuscl

Grey/silver hair...not blond, brunette or red.

ndnman
You got some Indian in you? No? Would you like to?
Sunday, January 15, 2017 11:26 PM
Over the past couple years I've seen a few girls, young girls....let's say 18-25, with colored hair that is outright grey. The first time I saw it I did a double take as the girl was gorgeous albeit with grey hair. Each time I saw it the girl was hot. Aside from seeing grey or greying hair on aunt Gladys has anyone else seen it on young girls? And what do you think? Cool looking or does it make you think of The Golden Girls?

14 comments

• Jascoi
    7 years ago
    grey can look good on some girls. but i prefer dark hair generally.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    I have seen this myself
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    At the Casey's convenience store I stop at regularly now, there's a girl like that and I personally think she could do well as a stripper, but as far as real strippers, I don't know or see any like that. I wouldn't be surprised if one of my old favorites, who liked to dye her hair, had gray hair at some point, assuming she still strips.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Haven't noticed this, but then again my attention is usually focused from the neck down
  • hassenpfeffer65
    7 years ago
    Yes, I have seen this - young women dyeing their hair grey/silver. So far I haven't seen it I a SC but I've seen it on women/girls who were going for a goth, witchy, or Suicide Girl look. It's definitely done for shock value, to challenge norms, and for attention. A young face + hot body + grey hair doesn't add up so you do a double take.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    There are some strippers with naturally gray hair that provide excellent service.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I've seen this a lot on civilians (I live in a college town) but I have only seen it on a few strippers. Sometimes the way the light hits their hair it also appears to have some purple tint to it. I think it looks aweful but then again I don't agree with most of millennials decisions.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Like almost every other fashion decision, it depends on the girl. I've seen silvered hair that looks awesome, and some that looks horrendous.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I know exactly one woman (aged early 50s) who looks hot with gray hair. For strippers, I'll stick with red and blond.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    lol desertscrub.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I have known dancers with such hair, often with extreme makeup, and extreme high heels. They make my cock hard and I think about them when I go to sleep each night. SJG TJ Street [view link] Robert Reich, total labor market instability! Highly Recommended [view link]
  • footballguy
    7 years ago
    I've never seen it on a stripper but this is definitely a new trend I don't care for it.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Really? I love it! SJG Robert B. Reich: Technological Change and the Inevitability of Unconditional Basic Income [view link]
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    I've seen it a lot, but only a couple of the girls I've seen actually can pull it off; but when they can, damn its hot!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion