tuscl

Top 5 Favorite Fast Food Restaurants

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Sunday, January 15, 2017 1:25 PM
Name Em (hopefully lightening up the board a little bit) 1. In and Out Burger - best burgers 2. Popeyes - the fries and biscuits 3. Del Taco - best tacos for a fast food joint 4. Captain Ds - best greasy fish 5. Moe's Southwest Grill - everything is good here Honorable mention: Chick Fil Et - best chicken but that's all they have Most of those are regional, for everyday shit that I always eat I go for Panera (I'd call that fast food) and Taco Bell. I'm a road warrior, I don't have a choice but to eat fast food more than I'd prefer!

42 comments

• Dougster
    7 years ago
    I like the oldies but goodies: McD's at the top of my list. All day breakfast was a genius invention!
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Chick-Fil-A Cook Out Moe's
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Chick-fil-a is not just chicken where I live. [view link]
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Juice's would be: 1. Arbys 2. Arbys 3. Arbys 4. Arbys 5. Arbys
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    1 In n Out Burgers 2 Captain D 3 Garbanzos 4 Illegal Pete's 5 Spangles
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Chick-fil-a Chipotle Jimmy John's
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    smash burger Wahoo's
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I don't go out to fast food restaurant
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ sure, and you're don't have Down Syndrome either.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    In the Detroit area: 1. Breadbasket deli 2. Tubby's Submarines 3. Coney Island hot dogs
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Chipotle Chick-Fil-A
  • mikeya02
    7 years ago
    EL Pollo Loco..........best grilled chicken
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I had a burger at a Burger-Fi the other day wasn't bad not something I'd choose I prefer restaurants where you get served rather than cafeteria type places but as I said the burger wasn't bad at all.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Los Pollos Hermanos in Albuquerque.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Burger Fi is good just really expensive because everything is an add on. There is a small chain here called Junior's Columbian Burgers. OMG delicious.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    In no particular order: Five Guys Popeyes Qdoba Mobs Dick McDonalds
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I don't eat burgers too often but when in the mood I'll eat one of Fudrockers exotic burgers but they are a bit pricey and charge for extras such as cheese and bacon - I usually get one of their exotic burgers w/ cheese and bacon and the sandwich alone comes out to a bit over 11-bucks w/ tax, if I add fries and a drink it gets up to $15 and change w/ tax.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Georgemicrobrain admits he likes eating Dick
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    crazyjoe: "Georgemicrobrain admits he likes eating Dick" Shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone! Lol!
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Moby Dick has some of the best fast food fish sandwiches in the area. So yeah, I readily admit to eating there. Only a 13 year old flaming faggot cocksucker would see anything weird about that.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    In no particular: In 'n Out -- burger and fries, every time I'm in SoCal or Austin Mr. Bojangles -- the South's improvement on Popeye's Popeye's -- fried chicken and biscuits Culver's -- great Midwestern burgers, fries, and frozen custard chain Chick-Fil-a -- chicken sandwich
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    1. Chipotle 2. 5 Guys (east coast burger joint) 3. Smashburger 4. Moe's 5. Boston Market
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    5 guys is not only on east coast. Good place Chipotle (never did get food poisoning there) Panera Qdoba Sushi from Soopers market Arbys uses horse entrails I think
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    5 guys is not only on east coast. Good place Chipotle (never did get food poisoning there) Panera Qdoba Sushi from Soopers market Arbys uses horse entrails I think
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    We need a fucking edit feature
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I used to like Boston Market but got pissed and don't go there anymore- I often ordered the turkey sandwhich w/ a side of creamy spinach - got pissed b/c their turkey sandwhich comes w/ a big-ole hard, cold, piece of bread w/ only a thin slice of turkey thus the only thing I taste is the bread and the veggies in the sandwhich and it would thus taste like a veggie sandwich vs a turkey sandwhich - last time there I asked for extra-turkey on the sandwich and the chick tells me it brings 4 oz of turkey and I tell her "how do you know you're putting 4 oz" - she gives me some bullshit of them using a scale which I know is bullshit b/c I notice the guy just cutting the turkey and putting it in the bread (one of the locations I go to they prepare the sandwhich right in front of you and I've never seen them using "a scale" nor even one in sight) - used to eat @ Boston Market fairly regulat and now haven't been in over a year.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Haha Boston market... I had a relative that was in the hospital for 60 days and I had just graduated college and stayed at a hotel next door helping out. The only restaurant within walking distance was a Boston Market so I ate there every stinking day for 60 days. I haven't been back to one since. I've never been to a smash burger - they're only on the west coast? Papi mentioned Fuddruckers which I love, but all the ones i knew of went out of business.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    @shailynn:. We have three or four Smashburger in the greater DC area, including one about two miles away. Good never frozen burgers, good fries (though not as good as 5 Guys) and excellent shakes. Bonus for us gluten intolerant folks: they have a GF-free bun option.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    The 2 Fudrockers I know off in Miami both do good business and often fairly-full on weekends
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    +costco for the dogs and also pizza. +in-n-out. sometimes i take a pre cooked slice of bacon into the place to put on my double double animal style burger. +fuddruckers bacon mushroom cheese burger. +arbys + jersey mike's subs.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Keep in mind that when you eat high-fat, processed, fast-foods all that cholesterol and fat clogs those tiny little blood vessels in your dick before it starts to clogs the main arteries in your heart. May taste good, but before long, you have a real limp-dick, erectile dysfunction problem like @MrDeuce. So, as a warning, eat all that fast-food in moderation.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I wonder if stripper web ever has such thought provoking topics? TUSCL: "We don't just rank SC.... we rank fast food restaurants too!"
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Jersey Mikes; Jack in a box; chik fil a, d'angelos, none
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    McD's ranks #1 for shitters.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Subway, they serve real food, not that imitation Micky D crap.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Forgot one, John and Mary's in Western NY. Subs, pizza and wings.
  • jester214
    7 years ago
    Chick-fil-a In and Out Five Guys Subway Most of the other big chains are garbage.
  • jayhawk123
    7 years ago
    There are both Smash Burger and also Fuddruckers in the midwest too
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    The closet I'll come to fast food is Veggie Grill.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    While we're on the subject I totally forgot how much I used to like White Castle when I lived I NY none down here in FL I have eaten at Krystal but it's not the same.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    1. Taco Bell 2. Jack in the Box ( food used to be uneadible, but completely changed in recent years ) 3. Carl's Jr. [view link] SJG TJ Street [view link] Robert Reich, total labor market instability! Highly Recommended [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Also, though there is usually not food, I still love Viet Coffee Shops. Its the girls. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion