tuscl

Founder

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
What we really need is an index or table of contents for the articles occasionally I try to locate an obscure article that I read and it takes forever scrolling backwards through all of the articles to find a relevant one. PLEASE

10 comments

• That's a good suggestion. I might have a workaround for you for the time being. If you Google TUSCL and then add the search words for the obscure topic, it may show up as one of the first few search results.

For example, if you Google TUSCL Mexican Hat Dancing Circuit, it shows all posts, discussions, etc. where that was mentioned in TUSCL threads.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    @clearheels - I know how to do that but it often misses the actual article that I was looking for and it is not as efficient as I would like.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    You just make your own index on your profile, and maybe on an outside portal page.

https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/

SJG
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I spent a couple hours reading & skimming back to early 2013. A couple hundred pages of articles. Interesting stuff including some dancer posted articles, like two from miss.a.p1600. GMD's literotica was there. ;)

A table of contents or an index would, indeed, be useful!
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    ^ last night.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    "literotica"

Is that a big word for "smut"? :)
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Yes. PC run Amok. :) haha.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    It can be hard to find old threads unless you remember the name.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Example, one time I wanted to find a thread I started discussing music videos. I didn't find it.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Of course I find it right away this time.
    Tip, if you know the creator of the thread, include the name in the search.
    Link to music video thread.
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=2…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion