Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Ovulating strippers make bigger tips?

xxxnycexecparty

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

Being in and aroung this biz for quite some time, I actually have heard this as a rumor but never before have I seen an actually seen a study done on it. It does make sense however that the normal man be more aroused by a female who is ovulating and he have no idea why. Its not like the stripper is going around announcing it to everyone but it is something a man can just sense ever since caveman days. So I guess that would explain the ovulating stripper making more $$$.

Here is the study... Strippers looking to shake their moneymakers most profitably may need only swing to the beat of their menstrual cycles. In a revealing study, University of New Mexico researchers (three altruistic guys) recruited 18 subjects (scantily clad women dancers) to log their work shifts, earnings and menstrual cycles (phone numbers, too?) on a Web site for two months, or about 5,300 lap dances. The naked truth: participants scored $XXX per five-hour shift while ovulating compared with $XXX per shift during the luteal phase after ovulation and $XXX while menstruating. The dancers' scientifically gyrating pelvises provided the first direct evidence for human estrus. The group reported in Evolution & Human Behavior.

So girls, a good time to get what you want from your man just might be... well I think you get the idea.

Email mailto:[email protected] Web centerfoldstrips.com
Twitter
twitter.com Blog blog.centerfoldstrips.com

Replies (3)

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Scientific stuff aside, a girl acting horny is what gets a man aroused.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

I love to visit the clubs when I'm ovulating.Yeah I get all the dancers all aroused up when they sit with me, coz I secretly make them start ovulating along w/ me, thereby increasing my chances of an all girl ovulating sexual frenzy in the bathroom.

Profile picture for MisterGuy
MisterGuy
•

LOL...sounds like you need some sperm for that "all girl ovulating sexual frenzy in the bathroom." ;)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement