tuscl

Ovulating strippers make bigger tips?

Wednesday, February 16, 2011 7:12 AM
Being in and aroung this biz for quite some time, I actually have heard this as a rumor but never before have I seen an actually seen a study done on it. It does make sense however that the normal man be more aroused by a female who is ovulating and he have no idea why. Its not like the stripper is going around announcing it to everyone but it is something a man can just sense ever since caveman days. So I guess that would explain the ovulating stripper making more $$$. Here is the study... Strippers looking to shake their moneymakers most profitably may need only swing to the beat of their menstrual cycles. In a revealing study, University of New Mexico researchers (three altruistic guys) recruited 18 subjects (scantily clad women dancers) to log their work shifts, earnings and menstrual cycles (phone numbers, too?) on a Web site for two months, or about 5,300 lap dances. The naked truth: participants scored $XXX per five-hour shift while ovulating compared with $XXX per shift during the luteal phase after ovulation and $XXX while menstruating. The dancers' scientifically gyrating pelvises provided the first direct evidence for human estrus. The group reported in Evolution & Human Behavior. So girls, a good time to get what you want from your man just might be... well I think you get the idea. Email [view link] Web [view link] Twitter [view link] Blog [view link]

3 comments

• mikeya02
    13 years ago
    Scientific stuff aside, a girl acting horny is what gets a man aroused.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    I love to visit the clubs when I'm ovulating.Yeah I get all the dancers all aroused up when they sit with me, coz I secretly make them start ovulating along w/ me, thereby increasing my chances of an all girl ovulating sexual frenzy in the bathroom.
  • MisterGuy
    13 years ago
    LOL...sounds like you need some sperm for that "all girl ovulating sexual frenzy in the bathroom." ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion