tuscl

Ever have a stripper move in with you temporarily?

Tuesday, January 10, 2017 6:53 PM
If so, please share your war stories. The good, the bad, and the ugly. My old fav, who I've known for a while now, was recently evicted after her boyfriend violated parole and was sent back to jail. We're pretty close and she's in a bind, so I offered for her to stay with me for a little while. She's staying with a girlfriend for a few nights, but won't be able to stay there long. After that, she may be checking into Hotel ClearShoes for a few days. Am I in for a nightmare? She doesn't have any illegal drug addictions. She drinks, but we'll go out drinking together. As an alternative, if staying with me seems like a potential nightmare, I may take her to vegas and get us a hotel for a while. On the plus side, it will be nice to get to spend so much time with her. She's about a 9.5, so it will be fun going out on the town with her too. She's about 10 years younger than me. We've done overnights before and she's given me discounted and an occasional free session, so she seems fairly trustworthy. As much as a stripper can be trustworthy, I guess. She seems to really appreciate me helping her in the past, which is why she's offered up free and discounted sessions from time to time. I trust her enough that I don't think she'll rob me or harm me in any way. I'm just bracing for a potential tornado blowing through, because she can be a bit of a gorgeous trainwreck. Anyway, any experiences you can share if this type of situation working out temporarily or it being a nightmare? Thanks.

34 comments

• footballguy
    7 years ago
    Gawker has had his ATF stay him on at least one occasion and it didn't go well. I can't remember the specifics but I know there were issues with her using drugs and some of his house getting messed up.
  • Thanks footballguy. I'll search for Gawker's post on this. Well, this just got interesting. My SB just got back from winter break early and I made plans to see her at a hotel. There's a chance the old fav might be showing up around then. The two of them are VERY different. Part of me wants to try to arrange a menage, but they don't know one another, and I'm worried it might scare off my SB. Or, if my fav is staying with me at the hotel, I may have to ask her to leave for a couple of hours while the SB comes over. They know about each other, but have never met. This could get a little expensive, but should be interesting...
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    You know it's a bad idea. But you're going to do it anyway. Be sure to give us a full report of the disaster and its toll on your emotions and finances.
  • Lol. Very insightful Jack. Will do.
  • K
    7 years ago
    Yes. If you need to ask it is probably a bad idea. You need to know her or anyone well enough that you need not ask before you let them.stay with you. My experiences went well but I knew these women.
  • You guys are sufficiently making me re-consider. I'm hoping she may not need a place to stay now. If she does, I may go the vegas route. That scares me a little less, because I've stayed in hotels with her before. Thanks guys. I'll fill you in on what happens.
  • etsutwigg222
    7 years ago
    For what it is worth, 7 years ago I had my CF move in with her kids when her then hubby beat her and threw her out. She ended up staying over 2 years because hubby is serving a 20 year term for criminal possession. She has since moved back to her home state near her parents. She and the kids still visit a couple of times per year. Worked for me but I think it was not the norm.
  • K
    7 years ago
    If you are willing to go the vegas route, pay her enough to get a room in a boarding house
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Hell to the no.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I can't comment on staying with you at your residence but I can comment on staying with you in a hotel. I travel a lot and have had strippers stay with me a week at a time in hotels in the middle of nowhere as well as Vegas. One in particular would strip in Vegas and spend her off time with me. Worked out well, I got sex for free and she got to stay in an upscale hotel for free, one she wouldn't normally be staying in. When I've done this I have had no issues what so ever because all 3 of the girls that have stayed with me more than 2 nights were not on any kind of drugs or any boyfriend drama. All of them were also over the age of 30 as well, hence maybe a little mature than your average stripper.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I once had a stripper suggest it and I realize she wanted to hook up with me. She was not anywhere close to a 9.5. Well her body was hot but her face was not. I live about an hour from the strip chubs and thought about her arriving back at my place late at night, possible u k own friends stopping over, who knows what her friends might take if I wasn't there watching. It sounded like an opportunity to enjoy some company but you know she will likely have others o ear after a while and some could have criminal records. Plus in my case I was afraid she might like staying with me so much, she might not want to move out. I'm not sure what state law says about a female living with you but in some states, you are automatically married after so many years. Married, I didn't even agree to go out with her and I actually had to think about her suggestion to move in with me. I don't think as many thoughts go through others heads as mine but to suddenly jump from not even going out to thinking about letting someone move in, ridiculous I thought. If I had gone out with her and really liked her, maybe. If I trusted her not to bring over anyone who might steal stuff from me, maybe. I would have to trust her enough not t clean out my place herself. Suppose she wanted a new boyfriend and just told him to sleep over in your house? Now a 9.5, I would be very tempted.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    The possibility of sex every night seemed tempting though.
  • motownkid
    7 years ago
    If you stuck your head down a tunnel to see what was coming... and you saw a train heading right for you - what would you do? Trip thing is cool - cuz it is a limited time - once they move in - remember they have the stripper mentality - they can't help themselves - always looking to score... just saying...
  • Lots of good advice and food for thought. You guys rock. Even Juice PM'ed me from beyond the grave. Etsu: that's an amazing story and probably an exception for sure. Shailynn: That's kind of how I envision Vegas with her. I'll pay for the hotel, meals, etc. and I'm pretty sure she'll be grateful for all that (based on past experience) and won't be expecting a big payment too. We'll see. Sharkhunter: Definite things to consider.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Let us know how things work out. It could be a lot of fun. I like to be like Captain Kirk though and have an out or escape plan in case things go south in a bad way. If you end up having a fight, no sex, and she has a bf move in with her, could you just kick her and the bf out? On the other hand you could be getting married to her in a few years and she could be the greatest thing ever.
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    My atf is a hot mess and I never should have brought her into my house. I gave her 3 rules: no smoking in the house, no drugs in the house, and be respectful of other people & their property. She broke all 3 rules within an hour. I took her to the local courthouse to have her committed for 30 days of drug treatment but missed the court closing by 5 minutes. I took her to the ER no left her. They discharged her -t 3 am & she clued me to get her. It took 2 days to find a treatment facility and she was rude, crude, and a real bitch. The second time she overdosed and luckily I had narcan and revived her. Never again. My wife witnessed all this and while she has Alzheimer's, even she knew it was fucking stupid.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I don't see what can possibly go wrong
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    In my limited experience helping out a stripper is like walking in quicksand - often times if one has to step-in to help them out one won't be able to step-out w/o her pretty-much going back to the same situation she was originally in - kinda a "you help it you own it" kinda thing - in my limited experience the more you help a stripper the more help she needs and the more they become dependent on the helpful PL - kinda like feeding a stray-cat, do you deally think it's gonna go away on its own? I'd say if you got the bandwidth (finances, time, temperament) then at the least you'll have an interesting story to tell in the future (YOLO), o/w lf one already has a certain amount of shit on their plate taking on a stripper rehab project is not doable IMO.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I don't see how this could possibly go wrong. ;)
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    If Clubber resurfaces, he can tell you about his experiences :)
  • chattguy123
    7 years ago
    Its like bringing a feral cat home. Why do it?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    The dosage of stupid that might cause me to do this would hopefully stop my heart before she got her first suitcase through the door. Perhaps there are exceptions, but I regard this as rainbow unicorn / black swan territory.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    There was a period of time when the DS had nowhere to live. I put her and her girlfriend up in a hotel for a week. She lives a distance from me so coming to my house was not an option. But even if it was I would not have made the offer. You have to keep your real life and your strip club life totally separate.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Not a stripper but I've had hot civvies live with me from time to time when I was single, rented a house, and took on roommates. Whirlwind life is right. It's okay if you have the patience. A hard-to describe-type-of "noisy" and sometime "messy" that accompanies everything they do, esp. when coming and going. They're cunning and persuasive but it's like living with someone of the maturity of a 15-16 yo. i always enforced at least a small minimum of rules and guidelines. It wil be obvious which ones you need after about a week or two. Depending on the situation, sometimes she gets followed and watched by random dude you park on your street. Tip: get rid of dude sooner than later. It always seems like pretty party girls have stalkers. Someone got tired of her for a reason. In all fairness there are dudes to which this applies, too. Would probably do it again / should do at least once.
  • Imamutt
    7 years ago
    I'll put money on jackslash's prediction, and stand by all the good counsel here. If you had to ask, you already knew the answer, but maybe you have a need to see your heart and wallet simultaneously chucked into a wood chipper.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    The longest I've had a stripper live with me was a few hours. Except for my ATF, but she's a special case.
  • Thanks fellas for setting me straight. After reading all of the responses and sleeping on it overnight, I decided that I won't roll out the red carpet for her. I'll only spend time with her in a hotel, if she needs a place to stay and the room, food, etc. will reduce any money I give to her. The big head wins this fight. I was just surprised by the possibility of getting to spend a lot of time with her, since I always want more, so I was thinking with the little head. Logic prevails. This time anyway.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    That is a line I would not cross. Took years to get rid of a wife. I won't be in that situation again. SJG
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    Yes once and wasn't a good [view link] was going to be for a week so she said. She was trying her best to do as little as possible while she was there. AKA... not have sex with me. So after 3 days i bought her a hotel room for a week and that was that.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Damn @clearheel-Suffering is the only way you will ever become an author in the style of JS69 or Gawker you are passing up a wonderful source of stories you may never get another opportunity like this again ! ; )
  • Lol. True. I've already had some crazy stories with her. I like staying in touch with her, even if I don't see her often, because she always fills me in on the latest drama in her life. The good, the bad, and the ugly. It's definitely entertaining. This latest episode is the most salacious yet, but it's probably best if I watch the train wreck from a safe distance. I do like her as a friend though too, so I'm rooting for her to get her life together, even though I know it's a longshot.
  • RickDugan would be having a field day with this one. It's amazing what girls will offer up when they are desperate for cash. I'm too nice though. I can't take advantage of her. I'm going to treat her fairly. On the road though, not at my home.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "All is fair in love and war"
  • True. What if it's lust and peace instead of love and war though?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion