tuscl

Women: Obsolete

LecherousMonk
Mom's basement
Tuesday, January 10, 2017 6:25 PM

20 comments

• sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    They aren't there yet. They need to be able to talk and moan and talk dirty or however you like them to talk. Plus move. Just lying there only works for a while. Plus some guys might get turned on even more if they could bring beer out of the fridge and cook for them too.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Referring to the sex dolls in the link.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I bought a sex doll--and she told me she had a headache.
  • mikeya02
    7 years ago
    I once had a sex doll but I poked a hole in it. It wasn't the deluxe version
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I don't think I am able to have sex without at least some sort of drama, nagging or money exchanged involved!
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    I read about those before. Only the loneliest of men would buy such an item. I can imagine them not being as good as they look. Creepy nonetheless.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Until a sex doll can clean up my cum, I'll stick to the real thing.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Lol, Shailynn.
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    @Estafador, I've heard their holes feel even better than a real woman's. There are vidjas on xvideos of dudes struggling to last a minute inside one of those mouth/pussy/asshole substitutes.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    @LecherousMonk you do realize these are the same men who have so little success with women that instead of talking to women, they have just up and spent a grand on a doll. They probably only have had sex with hookers or smelly desperate women all their life. I doubt these men can be trusted on review of the feeling of a vagina.
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    @Estadafor, you know me to well.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    @lecherousmonk you actually bought one? 0_0
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    *too
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    @Estadafor, Not yet--too exoensive and nowhere to hide it from Mom.
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    *expensive
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Lech, you have posted stuff like this before. I don't agree with you. SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I've looked into them but I couldn't find one w/ a big enough booty - they need to design some hood-rat dolls :)
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    Seconded, Papi. The Japanese have no concept of booty.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Lolol at Chulo
  • Imamutt
    7 years ago
    A real live Japanese doll costs less, is just as quiet, plus she'll cook, clean, and do your laundry.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion