Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

The SJG twins outed!

440viking
440viking103461

FUCK IT!

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Which one is Lloyd? :D

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Damn that's horrible. I shouldn't crack a joke but I couldn't help it at SJG and Fishsticks expense:

That's Lloyd and Larry!

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Shailyn, in hindsight I suppose you're correct about it being horrible. It's just that I saw that article and my headline above instantly popped into my head. I certainly mean no ill will towards that baby.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

But you have to admit that pic could explain the SJG twins!

Profile picture for Spirit_of_Alucard
Spirit_of_Alucard
•

You sir are acting like a VILE ATTACK DOG. I don't understand why anybody would want to engage in such personal attacks. Do you want to be on THE LIST?

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

It could explain why they both seem to have two heads up their ass on occasion........

Profile picture for Spirit_of_Alucard
Spirit_of_Alucard
•

Think about it............

number 9...........number 9............number 9.........

Just think about it...........

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Let's see if SJG had two heads would he be twice as smart or just twice as PSYCHO?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement