tuscl

OT: College football playoffs.

warhawks
Crazy Town USA
Monday, January 9, 2017 4:52 PM
Who you guys got tonight? I like Clemson. But seems like I'm usually wrong. So that means Alabama will crush them, lol.

13 comments

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    My Christian Eating Lions are ready! They go on as soon as the football opening act is done. SJG Led Zeppelin - Whole Lotta Love [view link]
  • ime
    7 years ago
    I think it will be a good game, but Bama's defense is insane. If Clemson can't come up with big plays I don't think they have a real shot to win trying to grind it out.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Bama's giving 6.5
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    I heard larry is a Christian
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I'm deep in Clemson territory so I'll root for them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Always pull for the underdog (Clemson) but Bama will take control of the game by the middle of the 3rd-quarter
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    Can it be set up so both teams loose? :D I figure Alabama will most likely win but i'm half hoping that Clemson beats them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Clemson making it interesting
  • mikeya02
    7 years ago
    Just as I thought, Clemson wins!
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    Good for them! It was a good game. Congrats!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Dear Lord what a game! The mighty have fallen
  • crsm27
    7 years ago
    That was an amazing game to watch. I thought after the first half Bama would just keep dominating.... Watson is the man. Lets hope Cleveland doesn't screw him up too much....LOL
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    It was a great game to watch. I'd like to say thanks to both Clemson and Alabama for some great entertainment. Clemson really put in the extra effort.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion