tuscl

SJG and the DHS?

What do you guys think? Is SJG a potential domestic terrorist?

Obviously he is a total whack job. Okay, so what you say. We have tons of whack jobs on this board. But what makes SJG different is his advocacy of violence. Apparently a direct threat against Motorhead and then a call for violent revolution. Including the notion he is seeking to acquire and AK-47.

Now I'm a little skeptical that SJG could attract any followers and everything is just happening in his imagination. But what do you guys think on this one?

6 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    He has one follower - Larryfishsticks
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    @shailynn: well that's one more than I was expecting.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    It was actually a former neighbor of mine who showed me the wonders of AK-47's, Mr. K.B. We talked from time to time. We were sitting in his place. He said to me, "Wanna really see something?"

He looked around outside his front door and then closed it, and then he went to the closet and took out a bag. From the bag he withdrew an AK-47. He had to unfold the stock and let it snap into position. He had added this folding stock to the weapon.

He made sure the safety was on, and then he handed it to me real politely. Just like they teach kids to hand someone a pair of scissors, handle end first. He did it like that, while also staying out of the line of fire.

The weapon was made in Bulgaria and it was loaded with an 80 round Chinese made drum magazine. That clock spring magazine was full.

K.B. had already discussed with me about how he served time in a county jail over possession of this weapon. But he still had it.

K.B. was about the kindest and gentlest, and definitely the most generous man you could ever know. But he also loved guns.

I asked him if I could take the drum magazine off, because I wanted to examine how the weapon operated. He said, "Sure, if that will make you more comfortable."

I could see that he had grown accustomed to handing people loaded weapons, just to get a reaction out of them. That would not be the last time he would hand one to me.

I removed the drum magazine. Then I wanted to make sure that there was no round in the chamber. On that weapon, the safety does not interdict the trigger and hammer, it just prevents you from pulling the bolt back far enough to chamber a round. But it still lets you pull it back far enough to see if there is a chambered round. From there I removed the safety and then set about seeing how it operates, though without ammunition.

K.B. really liked this kind of weapon. For one thing it's large gas cylinder and crude design makes it tolerant of a great deal of mud. He showed me a picture of some paramilitaries trudging through mud, and covered with mud up to their collars. They had Kalashnikov AK-47's, and also some larger Soviet weapons, all mud covered.

Regrettably Mr. K.B., younger than me, has recently died of a heart attack. He was also a long term occasional user of heroin and other related synthetic IV drugs.

People get the idea that they are protecting themselves from danger by carrying around a gun. And these white anti-government morons brandish all these guns everywhere, thinking that they are making some kind of a political statement. Really silly.

If they need to have the gun to go somewhere, then they should not go there. The gun is making them feel invincible, when actually there are just placing themselves into danger.

When people need to have guns, it doesn't matter if they are legal or not, because they are risking their lives in any event.

Social Darwinism and Eugenics, bogus sciences, are on the rise again. We are on the verge of dividing into a two tier humanity. And Dougster and his ilk are driving this via the financial sector. So people are going to have to organize and be ready to use Whatever Means Are Necessary in order to prevent this.

Here, with a STEN Gun, open bolt firing, fighting alongside Allied regulars in the Liberation of Paris.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c…

SJG

Why Guys Like Asian Girls // Anna Akana
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWFQ1uiD…

Anyone who actually believes that Asian Girls are submissive, has obviously never known any. It is actually the Asian men who are deferential to the women. Asian Men deny this, but that is just because they don't even understand it. It comes from their family dynamics, dictated by culture and duty, in my opinion. Being respectful of women is important, but being completely deferential is something I do not go along with.

Instrumental Math Rock, Playlist
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwOhquUM…
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    SJG: "Social Darwinism and Eugenics, bogus sciences, are on the rise again."

Don't forget the concentration camps, psycho!

SJG: "We are on the verge of dividing into a two tier humanity. And Dougster and his ilk are driving this via the financial sector. "

Admits he has no idea what my job is but very confident of this. What a P-S-Y-C-H-O!
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I won't start worrying until the People's Liberation Army of San Jose begins confiscating the property of landlords and distributing the land to the peasants.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    At least homeland security knows SJG's name is Lloyd Schoene.

Right SJG ?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion