tuscl

At least she had sex with the guys before robbing them

http://caseyanthony.com/high-crimes/peti…

Article is below (her pics are in the link). I don't like her at all in the gray hair but she like she might look pretty good with some makeup in the pic at the very bottom.

Women are told to watch their drinks at the bar, lest a devious player slip a mickey and try to kidnap them. But a 21-year-old Miami woman is accused of seducing men at the bar, having sex with them, then drugging them and stealing all their stuff.

Liz Rios was arrested earlier this week after multiple victims identified her. Authorities say the young Latino turned blonde pixie met at least three different men at three different Miami and Miami Beach bars in July and August. On July 29, police say she met a man at Story Nightclub. The two continued to drink and hang out at a second club before finally going home together. They slept in and at about 2 p.m. that afternoon, the man said a courteous Liz made him breakfast. After eating, however, he began to feel very sleepy and dozed off. When he awoke the next day, he discovered some $50,000 worth of jewelry was missing.

On August 9, Rios allegedly met a different man at LIV, another hip Miami nightclub where if you have to ask how much the cocktails cost, you can’t afford them. Rios went with him to a hotel and had sex with him, then took several items, including an expensive Louis Vutton bag, his sunglasses and clothes. The bag she had somehow stolen out of a safe. On August 18, police say she met a third man at Dream, then slept with him and stole items amounting to $13,000.

The male robbery victims did not seem to subscribe to the “live and learn” theory. Or the “there’s no such thing as free sex” theory. Keep both in the back pocket. Also, once in a while, it’s not overly cynical to ask yourself why this young attractive woman is so into you so quickly. Yes, your hair looks amazing tonight. Still, watch more Liam Neeson movies.

Mugshots of days past (Local 10)
Police indicated Rios may have two additional male victims, who invited Rios as well as another unidentified woman back to their home. Who are these people and why is their nightlife so much stronger than mine? I mean, minus all the druggings and felonies and such.

Authorities tracked Rio using fingerprints and video footage from the various locations. Rios had been previously arrested on cocaine and marijuana possession in 2014. Her brand new charges include theft, poisoning and drug and marijuana possession. One of those will be reasonably cool to talk about in lockup.

Liliana Vargas (Image: Booking Photo)
Rio is not the first ambitious and thieving pretty Miami woman to rob men blind. Liliana Vargas, 24, hooked up with six different men at various bars and nightclubs. She, too, went home with them men before allegedly drugging them and stealing expensive items from their homes.

If there’s a lesson to be learned here, it’s the most obvious one. This kind of thing happens far less on Starbucks first dates.

10 comments

• Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    Yeah at least she did, but shes not that attractive. Maybe some makeup how you mentioned.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    This really doesn't strike me as being so bad. At least the men all got pussy before all their shit was taken. Most wives would just go straight to the stealing his stuff stage and skip the sex.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    ^
    LOL Good point John! :D
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    So true JS.
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    Why is a guy with $50K worth of jewelry in his house taking a $200/pop dancer-hooker home with him.
    If he has that kind of money why is the jewelry not secured in a safe
    Must not be his money: a fool and his money are soon parted!
    @JohnSmith69: I do not agree most wives give their husbands decent sex at least until the end of the honeymoon.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    She is a shit head
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Q: what one food kills a wife's sex drive?
    A: Wedding cake.
  • RTP
    8 years ago
    My guess is that versions of this crime happen a whole lot more than they are reported. She has probably done this numerous times and it just did not end up being as lucrative or reported.
  • motownkid
    8 years ago
    She looks shady from jump street - you have to use some intuition - girls are a dime a dozen - warning signs are usually there.. I'm just sayin...
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Miami is a party city w/ lots of hot-spots/nightclubs, this kinda shit has been happening a lot down here in the last few years - now that it's being reported more, more guys will have their guard up, but I think the avg guy can fall for something like this just like guys (sometimes us) get taken in SCs
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion