tuscl

Stripper gifts

bvino
Florida
I just got back from an extended vacation and I was wondering if anyone else got a Christmas gift from a stripper. I got a very nice, and thoughtful (personalized) present from one of favorites . It was wrapped and is something I can wear in public. No jokes about STD 's are required here as I am just curious how common this is. It seemed odd to me. We do not do OTC nor are we exclusive.

19 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I don't have faves thus I have never given nor received a gift stripper-wise.

In my glass-half-empty mind I would see it as just part of the hustle of keeping a regular "a regular" and keeping him happy and enthralled w/ the fake fantasy
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I would have to cultivate faves, which I don't. Until I found Tuscl I had never seen the same stripper twice on more than one visit. So one doesn't cultivate relationships like that in my circumstances. After have built up a CF, since I wanted to see what the fuss was about, I didn't really see the point, so I don't see her anymore. I prefer the fresh faces and the newness.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I've been given some small gifts. Occasionally I've had strippers ask, and I tell them, "I am touched you want to get me something, you are amazing! But the thing I'd really love most from you is the gift of XYZ", where XYZ is something sexual, like "anal sex", "a massage and a blowjob", "an overnighter", etc.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    The only thing I've gotten is a free lapdance from a stripper, and one stripper bought me a drink a few times.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Every year I exchange Christmas gifts with my current list of favorite strippers. I usually buy some clothes and add a card with money, which is probably what they like best. They give me cards and sweaters mostly. I'm sure they spend a lot less on me than I on them.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I once got a Christmas ornament, personalized with my name and the year, that she made with her kids. Nothing flashy or expensive, but it was sweet of her to include me. I still hang it every year.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    my eyes are tearing up... sniff.
  • zoomer2008
    8 years ago
    Nothing actually wrapped, but I've gotten a couple of ethnic beers, some hot sauce, and some special olives from her home country.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I got a used G-string

LOL - just kidding
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    I hate to break this to you, TUSCL PLs, but getting material things from someone you pay for sex is not a "thoughtful gift." It's a form of marketing intended to raise revenue.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    My regular OTC girl made me a lasagna using. Jackslash's recipe and took me to Tootsies a few weeks ago best Christmas gift ever.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Ok, PL alert. My ATF got me a ring a couple of years ago. And yes, I wear it, on my right hand. And yes, my wife knows where it came from.
  • screamineagle10
    8 years ago
    My ATF gave me a Polo gift set,deodorant,after shave and a fragrance.i have a s.o, so im thinking wtf am i going to do with this. I used it last week and she loved it but spent the whole drive home wiping myself down with handi wipes. I have it stowed away in my car but its giving me stress til i figure out how to integrate it into my normal routine. Stupid gift!

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    3 years ago my ATF gave me an $85 watch. I'm still wearing it even though I no longer see her.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    @screamineagle10: If you had an company/office Christmas party with gift exchange or secret santa, use that as an excuse.

"I opened it to smell it and see what was in it, but threw it in the car and forgot about it until today. Do you like it?"
  • jaredlucas
    8 years ago
    My ATF had me over for Christmas Dinner year with her and 6 yr old daughter. She gave me a personalized plaque with one of my life Mottos "Do or Do Not. There is no Try" - Yoda

Very nice evening and bedroom fun afterwards!
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    Thank you. Very interesting.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    @GeorgeNanoDong wrote: "Ok, PL alert. My ATF got me a ring a couple of years ago. And yes, I wear it, on my right hand. And yes, my wife knows where it came from."
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    So is @George bragging about getting a gift from a paid sex worker? Or bragging about having a spouse who apparently has no self-esteem?
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i also got a g string from the first girl i ever had vip with. too bad it was low mileage. (although at the time i never dreamed of anything more.)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion