tuscl

OT: Janet Jackson

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Janet Jackson just had her first child at 50 - at first I was wondering why a woman would want to have her first child at that age when she had plenty of time to do it b/f and had been married b/f, so one could assume she didn't want children - but then I heard her current husband of 4 years is some billionaire Arab guy and I wonder if she wanted that kid so she could get some of that fortune

6 comments

• lopaw
    8 years ago
    In a way it kind of makes sense - a woman can have all of the freedoms and wild times and not be tied down with kids in her 20's, 30's and even 40's. By the time she's 50 she's pretty much sowed all of her wild oats and it seems like a good age to finally pull the trigger (assuming that she is still capable of having a healthy baby at 50 or older).
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    It makes sense to me that people are waiting even longer periods of time before having children. Here, she may just be an extreme example (she's built a small entertainment empire and a successful career) of the modern career women, many of whom delay having children until their 30s or 40s. I can appreciate wanting to be established and ready before you dive into that.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I think most women want to give birth to a child to experience the full female experience. A child fulfills a dream.

Even at 50 Janice is very hot. If she needs a new baby daddy, I'm available.
    http://thatgrapejuice.net/wp-content/upl…
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I think Papi hit it right - kid = set for life.

Think about it whens the last time she had a hit song?
  • gunrack
    8 years ago
    There is a rumor from ages ago that Janet had a kid as a teenager, but kept it hush and quiet when she started out because she didn't want to harm her wholesome image back then.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    when I was a teenager (I'm 3 years younger than Janet) rumor was that she was pretty promiscuous and fucked like a rabbit but IDK if that was BS or legit
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion