tuscl

New Year.......New LIST of VILE ATTACK DOGS

Spirit_of_Alucard
From the great beyond
The late Alucard, may he rest in peace, did a major service to this board by pushing back against the ILLITERATE, the HATERS, and the VILE ATTACK DOGS. One of his tools was his list of ASSHOLES and I hope to continue this tradition to HONOR the man. So I am starting a new list:

1. tg [current chief ASSHOLE of TUSCL and trying to be STUPID OBNOXIOUS CREATURE of the year]
2. Dr
3. db
4. t.

Additions? Suggestions? Reminder for the ASSHOLES........

I'm waiting for you.......with.......a number 3

.......by 3 ;)

9 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    You need s longer list
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    #3 is an attack dog, I agree there. But like most attack dogs / guard dogs he does serve at least one purpose.

--> He outs suspected zero review posters as suspected cops or LE personnel phishing for intel to bust girls.

But like many poorly-socialized attack dogs, he will bite you, ferociously. You take the good with the bad. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Spirit_of_Alucard
    8 years ago
    How do you know that anything any of the VILE ATTACK DOGS say is true? Hmm.......

I have clearly explained that my mission is to HONOR the memory of on of our best posters by calling out the VILE ATTACK DOGS & the ILLITERATE TROLLS. I use this identity like the Lone Ranger's MASK and have posted many DETAILED & TRUE REVIEWS with my main identity

And I will be adding to this as the WORST OF THE WORST make themselves obvious. Oh yes, I will be adding to THE LIST! ;)
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    It's the internet. I don't know if anything is true. I do with you well. Trolls, indeed, are a problem on this site since this seems to be the only place that will take them. You are fighting the good fight.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    ^I do *wish* you well. You have assumed a thankless task but I think you knew that going in. Godspeed. :)
  • Spirit_of_Alucard
    8 years ago
    The EVER GROWING list of MORONS & ASSHOLES & VILE ATTACK DOGS

5. m2
    6. sh [this ASSHOLE acts like he is just a rapscallion but then he goes ATTACK DOG]
    7. Jn
    8. ie

Your tiny CREATURE BRAINS can't comprehend what I'm trying to do. But I will make TUSCL a BETTER PLACE!!!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    I can't crack the code. Who is db?
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Will the last person not on the vile attack dog list please turn out the lights???
  • Spirit_of_Alucard
    8 years ago
    Too complex for you Dougster? I'm not surprised. Your tiny CREATURE BRAIN could never comprehend & understand the real Alucard. So it makes sense that you can't keep up with me either. I'll give your little CREATURE BRAIN something to contemplate:

I'm waiting for you......,,,with a number 3........

...,...by number 3!

LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion