Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Guadalajara

Ermita_Nights

Michigan

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Looks like I'll be passing through Guadalajara in a few weeks. Reviews on the clubs there are pretty scarce. And at least one is a fake: biggeoff99's review of The Men's Club (tuscl.net) is copied from lapdancecity.com . I'd report it but my VIP is currently expired. Looks like I'll have to do extensive research once I'm there and report back. So far I have not been to any Mexican clubs that are as good as the ones in Tijuana, but one can hope.

Replies (4)

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Try La Gorda restaurant--not a strip club but a restaurant with good, inexpensive food.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Make sure to Toda La Noche. And keep your hands off the slim mexican boys, they are reserved for Lloyd Schoene and explosive BFE.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

I would assume that there are Hooker Bars and Houses of Dates, everywhere, but not US style strip clubs. Let us know.

SJG

belly dance of a sexy blonde at her high heels stiletoes ....live of dubai youtube.com

Here heels are quite high and she is good, but I think the high heels really do limit it.

Profile picture for Ermita_Nights
Ermita_Nights
•

Che: Thanks! Look like the trip is being put off to summer but I'm still going as far as I know. I've put that restaurant on my list and will check it out.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement