tuscl

TUSCL Logic Be Like...

RickyBoy admits to routinely drinking and driving. TUSCL be like, oh, yeah, whatever. No biggie.
Vinceygirl Michaels, gets caught in a lie about serving in the military in Vietnam. TUSCL be like, oh, yeah, whatever. No biggie.
Dougster calls someone a "fag". TUSCL be like: I fuckin' hate him! WIsh he would fuckin' die!

Can't figure this place out.

13 comments

• twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Seems logical
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Hey - at least we're not StripperWeb
  • ime
    8 years ago
    look there is plenty to be said about drinking and driving but Micky Fitz of the Business said it best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5wGcEPe…

RIP Mickey, the most important to me of those taken from us in 2016
  • Spirit_of_Alucard
    8 years ago
    Drugs & Alcohol are EVIL and Driving while Drunk is worse but so is being a VILE ATTACK DOG. You sir have lost all MORAL CREDIBILITY as a TUSCL poster with your incessant creature attacks

Sticks and stones.......... I am WAITING for you.......... with a... number 3

....by number 3 ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    No disrespect Dougster, but I've criticized rickdugan and his drunk driving stories many times.

I don't have the energy or desire to keep posting on the rickdugan issue. Plus, I've decided that he's likely embellishing aspects of his life so I'm not convinced he actually drives drunk.

I don't remember what vincemichaels actually said and vincemichaels is consistently a nice guy to me and most other posters, so I'm not going to get on his case about things. If he was misunderstood then it's on his detractors. If he slipped up and told some fiction I don't really care.

I generally don't comment on you calling people fags because that's what you do. If you enjoy it I say "brilliant!" Nobody has to respond unless they want to!
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    Dugly you cheered on that idiot LMN and his blatantly fake stories which included driving while drinking and taking hard drugs. You only claim to care because it's Rick and you have a pathetic obsession with him.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Dude, I was playing along with LMN just to bother you. Too bad you're too stupid to get it.

LOL!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    And I see you're already in a spazzy mood this year after I point out your hypocrisy. Lol! Guess I must hit pretty close to the mark!
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    LOL, Dugly you can come up with something better than that. That's pathetic even for you.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Speaking of pathetic obsession, jestie, what would you say about 1/3 to 1/2 of your posts on here are about me?

I'm gonna be rolling you like this all year. Gonna be fun!
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Jeez Dougster, you sure get off on feeling sorry for yourself. I'd order a double of what you drank last night but on second thought I won't because it was probably a mouthful of Rickyboyz Cum
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    You need to read more carefully, Hugh. It's the hypocrites like jestie that I feel sorry for. And the no minds like you who believe in non-sense like "Karma".

Lol!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Ah! The-TUSCL'ites are circle-jerking each other like crazy now. The wrong'er they are the more the need they feel to circle-jerk each other. So you know they are really wrong here!

Lol!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion