tuscl

Take a shower before you fly please

crazyjoe
Colorado

4 comments

• Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    I have been forced to sit close to people I wish they had asked to get off. That will Never happen in the US because of vermin lawyers. You throw someone off for smelling like a dead body and they will sue the airline.
    I complained about a 400lbs woman in the seat next to me that kept trying to put the armrest between us up, I call the flight attendant and politely explained that I did not know the person trying to take over my seat and that I had paid for my entire seat including the armrest being down and I was leaving the armrest down. I ask the flight attendant to tell the supersized slug(did not say that but thought of saying it) next to me to please stop insisting on trying to take 2/3 off my seat by raising the armrest. The fat bitch then proceeded tell the flight attendant I was bigoted discriminatory racist and demanded I be removed from the plane or she would sue the airline for discrimination. Fortunately there were open seats on the plane and the flight attendant asked me if I would consent to be reseated. I told her that was likely the best solution and she move me to a seat further forward with more leg room so I came out ahead but I have not doubt if the plane had been I would have been given a choice: raise the armrest and give up more than 1/2 of my seat of be thrown off the plane. If you are to fat to fit in one seat then your should either buy two seats not fly.
    I am tired of everyone thinking that their own little world gives them the right to fuck up everyone else.
    I was always taught your right to do what every you want ends when it infringes upon someone else's rights.
  • sflguy123
    8 years ago
    In my defense it wasn't me but the dead rats in my pockets.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    ^^^ you mean up your ass?
  • sflguy123
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Nope smart ass!!! That's where I keep my valuables and/or lunch meats!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion