Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Juice has inspired me...

warhawks
warhawksVIP1797

Crazy Town USA

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

With his creative/fiction writing.

What do you do when a 300lb sex worker/stripper/AMP grabs you in the club and forces you to do OTC and go back to her trailer park to play strip poker and eat fried chicken while dancing around a Mexican hat and having gravy forced down your throat after being cloroformed in some random California mom's basement?

Discuss.

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO...your off to a good start

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Good God, I suddenly have a desire to purchase a trailer park in North Carolina...

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^ I am sure there is one for sale

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

As long as it's close to a McDonalds, I'm in!!!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Put me in the investment tuscl trailer park portfolio plan's

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Juice inspires us all. I mean that sincerely.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Trailer Trash, The IPO.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Dominic thank you brother

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lol 25

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Last trading at $76.50 it's a bargain,

Profile picture for Tiburon
Tiburon
•

Kick that fat bitch in the stomach and chest then run like hell

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement