tuscl

Opinions on "deflated" breasts

Friday, December 30, 2016 12:55 PM
I currently work inside of a strip club, and I'm ALWAYS getting requests to dance on stage or to do a couch dance, but the insecurity of !y breasts are always stopping [view link] I do love the rest of me, 5'3, 120lbs . Its just my breasts. They deflated when I lost weight .Id love to start dancing to at least get them done ,or back to normal. I will post a picture. Honest opinions please . Thank you!

20 comments

• Jascoi
    8 years ago
    put your other assets to the forefront. and if your nipples are responsive... great!
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    I like the look and feel of natural breasts but if they look like tennis balls dangling in nylons and if they disappear into your armpits when you lay on your back, that may be a bit too much sag to appeal to me personally.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Without seeing them, it's hard to say, but in general, I don't really mind if the rest of you is nice.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    A nice ass and great personality go a long way IMO.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Want Out? National Free Help hotline 24/7: 1-800-551-1300
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    A beautiful face. Nice hair. Shapely legs. Toned body and butt would make many bypass any thing you feel is inadequate in the breast area. I wouldn't worry too much about it. There are all different kinds of perverts in a club. Never know what turns them on...
  • Array
    8 years ago
    My all-time ATF had terrible tits, kind of as described above - tennis balls in nylons. But, she was great to talk to, a pretty good dancer and awesome in the sack. You can work with them if the other assets are good.
  • mjpenn07
    8 years ago
    I've seen more than a few dancers with deflated boobs working clubs successfully. Definitely not a deal breaker for me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    If I like the rest of her then it's not a deal-breaker - and there's different degrees of saggingness. You can post some pics to [view link] and then post the link here.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I tend to consider the "whole" package. You looks, your figure, your ass, your personality, can you hold a conversation, etc. Sometimes the deflated breasts are beyond your control. It's not a deal breaker to me. I like breasts, period. We love them when you unstrap your bra or bikini top. We love when they come out! Stop being so shy and get up there! :)
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    More important, are you a spit or swallow type of girl?
  • footballguy
    8 years ago
    @25 it's comments like that that keep the dancers off of TUSCL. Let's try not to scare them off.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^Cmon man if this is the best you got get some manpons and get over it.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    @footballgirl if she works in a club, and isn'l another troll, blowjob jokes ain't gonna scare her away don't be such a prissy fuck.
  • Dolfan
    8 years ago
    I'm not a fan of saggy/deflated, I'd prefer pretty much any other kind of them over that, small/tiny/fake/etc. That said, as others have said, its a package deal and your insecurities may be worse than reality. Post a pic for anonymous opinions, or go into a club and find out in person.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    I saw a beautiful Latina dancing at a club Christmas Night and she had saggy breasts. Young girl, too. They weren't really bad, but saggier than you'd expect for a young woman. It turned me off a bit, although the rest of her was fantastic
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I'm not sure what deflated breasts look like. I do like a wide variety of tits though. The worst kind in my opinion may be nice to look at but are rock hard and difficult to play with.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    twentyfive --> "get some manpons and get over it." LMAO! Also also true, for both sides. Even though it's not my thing, we can't hate on full service sex workers nor their customers.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Dominic- I never hate on sex workers or custies for that matter, but I've said this before if the girls want to play in the boys locker room it's our rules if I were playing on the pink site I'd probably get my ass kicked so what. BTW manpons is used to cover a mangina when a guy has his monthly. (Not all guys have this problem but I call them as I see em)
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Not you, twentyfive. I was referring to Mister-Manpons. You're one of the good guys and not one to hate on FS workers. I was actually defending / siding with your and not the other guy, if that makes sense. We have one of those types where I work. The ladies all tease him for being an emotional tampon (their words) and want to leave bottles of Midol on his desk anytime he particularly give them a difficult week.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion