tuscl

Would you pay a stripper for CONVERSATION if she had EVER been FUCKED FOR MONEY?

Saturday, January 10, 2004 1:39 PM
This is a question for those who PAY STRIPPERS FOR CONVERSATION. I think that at least some of you are HOPING and/or TRYING to BUY A GIRLFRIEND (even if you think your chances of succeeding are small). Are you trying to BUY A STRIPPER GIRLFRIEND who has NEVER been FUCKED FOR MONEY? Would you pay a stripper for conversation if you KNEW she had been FUCKED FOR MONEY?

14 comments

• RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    For some customers it can be a factor
  • georgec
    20 years ago
    the two situations are not linked. As others have said...how would you know? As for me, big hell no. I've dated two dancers, know lots of them, and realize their world is nowhere near mine. SO I just use the transporter to pop in every week of so for a few hours, and Scotty beams me back out of there. -GC
  • Homer Simpson
    20 years ago
    Hey C&S! Actually Quebec dancers compared to American dancers are "sharks". Tney WILL use any means possible to get you "hooked" with their mind games. However I must admit that over the years I've encountered some very sexually x-rated lap dances. These French girls WILL do anything for money, no BS. They do aim to please. Here in Montreal you have to avoid the 'smart talker' dancer and go for the 'dumb blond' with the great body and lack of education. In other words avoid J23 types. I DON'T PAY FOR CONVERSATION! Trust me with $200.00 and a drunk French stripper, you will not be dissapointed in any Montreal Strip Club.
  • Clean and Sober
    20 years ago
    Homer, how do women in Quebec compare with American women?
  • Homer Simpson
    20 years ago
    What???? You would NOT survive the Montreal Strip Club Scene. At $10.00 a song (even if you're not in the VIP area or just plain "talking") those girls would 'clean ($$$$$) you out'
  • JimJazz
    20 years ago
    It isn't a matter of have to it is a matter of want to compinsate for the dancers time. For example I find a dancer I particularly like and don't want to risk another customer swooping her up in between dances that I will buy so I give her some cash to make up for those dances she could be getting elsewhere while I relax a bit in between my dances or while I am waiting for songs that I like. I don't care for rap music and when a club plays some rap songs I'd prefer to wait until they end before having a dancer do dances for me. Why should she have to lose out on money because of my taste in music? So I'll tip her for that time rather than have her move on or lose out. I get to keep the dancer of my choice and she gets to cont to earn money. Its a win win situation.
  • Toplessdancer
    20 years ago
    How would you know. first off. Secondly you never should have to pay for conversation. Its always a nice gesture, but I won't accept money for just sitting there.
  • WiseGuy
    20 years ago
    RL you really need to stop "talking" to your topic headings and respond to posters instead.
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    You could ask
  • Clean and Sober
    20 years ago
    I know what you're going to say when I tell you this, but I think that stripper down at The Kitten Klub really liked me. The little red-haired one, Kandi. I don't know what it was, but we just seemed to have this... connection. From the moment I sat down, there was a powerful chemistry between us. I could tell by the way she looked me right in the eye. It was the kind of look that conveyed an understanding between a man and a woman. Eye contact can be a very primal thing. I could also tell she liked me by all the time she spent dancing in front of me. She could have done her splits and backbends facing any guy in the place, but she almost always did them facing me. And when she crawled up the brass pole, she usually used the one right near me. I know, I know. You're thinking she was just being nice to me for the tips. But it wasn't like that. You see, whenever she looked at me and smiled, I could sense it was a real human moment. Kandi, she's not like the other girls at The Kitten Klub. For one thing, she's obviously had formal dance training. More importantly, though, she's got a down-to-earth quality about her. A vulnerability, an innocence, almost. I think she could tell I really understood her. Kandi also really responded to the way I slipped her the money. Unlike some guys, who shove the cash right down the front of the G-string, I make a point of showing respect for the girls by tucking the bills in the side, near the hip. Believe me, the girls notice that. In case you still doubt there was something special between me and Kandi, let me tell you that when her stage show was over, she came over to my table. I was flattered, really, especially when she asked my name. I told her it was Frank. And you know what? She remembered. We must have talked for at least 20 minutes, and she used my name a lot. She also winked at me a lot. Whenever I said something funny, she would just laugh and wink. It sounds strange, but she had a kind of shy quality about her. I think she's probably a very private person in her regular life, a very sweet and loving person, not like you usually think of strippers. At one point in our conversation, I told Kandi I didn't smoke or drink. She smiled, and her eyes got really big, and she said she didn't either. We really made a connection there. She said drinking is nasty and makes her feel unhealthy. I knew just what she meant. So many exotic dancers are into drugs or are problem drinkers, and it's nice to meet one who's concerned about her health like me. Of course, it couldn't last. The management of The Kitten Klub doesn't like deadbeats, and, somehow, I'd gone through all my money by about 11 p.m. Kandi was really sad I had to go. She said she had to work all night, and she couldn't go out afterwards because she had to study. (She's dancing to put herself through med school.) But she told me when she'd be dancing next and said I should come back and spend time with her whenever she's working. I can't wait until next Wednesday.
  • kamrynstarr
    20 years ago
    How would you even know if she ever had?
  • Clean and Sober
    20 years ago
    No sir................
  • JimJazz
    20 years ago
    Yes I pay for conversation sometimes.Why you ask- well if I am enjoying the dancers company I will compinsate her for her time as I understand she is at work. I think it is extreemly disrespectful to ask anyone to work for free and I am not into disrespecting women. And no I am not nor have I ever thought about or tried to "buy a girlfriend". To think you can buy love is fucking crazy. People can buy attention but not love.
  • WiseGuy
    20 years ago
    Forget the dreaded work-out New year fitness regime? Ticky Hedley-Dent suggests some wacky but effective alternatives to the gym Published: January 9 2004 15:12 | Last Updated: January 9 2004 15:12 For me, going to the gym is one of those dreaded activities put off until absolutely necessary, like going to the dentist or leg waxes. Not only is it dead boring but stressful too - the rush for the treadmills (there are never enough), the realisation that people are craning their necks to see if your bottom is bigger then theirs, the shower rituals. Talk about "working out" at a party and your fellow guests will write you off as sooo-1990s. These days, that perfect figure has to come from Pilates, hatha yoga, ballet or something more exotic. So turn your back on the gym this year and give those new year's resolutions a chance with one of these alternatives. Urban Shock Dance Want to see if you can give Beyoncé a run for her money? This hip-hop and street-style dance class is bound to teach you some new moves for the dance-floor. Filled with a host of beautiful young women clad in combat gear, this class is not ideal for self-doubting days. However, after an embarrassing start, I began to get into it - leaping and shimmying along in a vaguely convincing manner. Good exercise too - I left feeling invigorated, as if I had been clubbing, but without the hangover. Danceworks, 16 Balderton Street, London W1K, [view link] Riding Riding may remind you of teenage Sloaney girls or trigger painful childhood memories of that not-so-cute Shetland pony that left you in an undignified heap on the ground - but it is an excellent way to tone the body. "My week's riding holiday was excellent for love handle erosion and nutcracker thigh development," confides Luke, a 31-year-old advertising executive. Not only is it a great way to see the countryside but the kit is also cool. Erotic Dance This must be the only exercise class taken in high heels and knee-high boots - I like it. Because of the nature of the class, there was an air of childlike excitement and naughtiness, people were leaping around and giggling in anticipation. Jo King, our teacher, had the look of the cat that got the cream, and in no time had released the inner showgirl in all of us. A casual observer would be amused to see 15 grown women leaning against the mirror doing "bottom work" - wiggling your bottom in a seductive manner, for those not up on stripper terminology. We covered writhing, wiggling, waving, touching, and the art of good performance . . . Definitely good value for money - you never know when those moves may come in handy. [view link] [view link] [view link] Gardening Don't be fooled into thinking this is a sedentary activity for country bumpkins. Gardening is not only fashionable but also excellent for toning up your arms, stomach muscles and back - no wonder Charlie Dimmock is the thinking man's crumpet. The fresh air cleans out those lungs, leaving a healthy glow. The only problem, according to amateur gardener Pinny Grylls, is that it is seasonal: "You find yourself getting fitter in spring with all the planting, whilst the pruning in autumn is less strenuous, although there are all the leaves to rake up. "But best of all, it is creative. Within just a few months of weekly two-hour work sessions in a small garden, you really begin to see the benefits of your labour not only in the form of a developing garden but also in the body you used to make it that way." It's economical too, and so much nearer than the dreaded gym. Circus Space Want to try something completely different? Why not learn one of the performing circus arts? At Circus Space in Hoxton, you can learn acrobatics, tight rope walking and static and flying trapeze. "People enjoy classes such as static trapeze, not just for physical exercise and to build and maintain muscle but also because they are in a position to create a routine which can be performed at one of our cabarets. It's much more creative than going to the gym," says Charlie Holland, programme director. If you think the trapeze and acrobatics classes are too ambitious, why not try something very unusual - the clown course. It "aims to nurture your innate sense of play, romance and anarchy" - a chance to be mischievous after a long day at the office. They do corporate days here too, a perfect opportunity to tweak the nose of a tiresome colleague. [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion