tuscl

For those who like pierced nipples

Friday, December 30, 2016 8:03 AM
Before I started clubbing I didn't really find pierced nipples attractive. But after getting dances from several different dancers with pierced nipples over the years I now find them very sexy. Don't know what it is, just something sexy about it. I guess I always thought it would interfere with nipple sucking but honesty I don't think it does. But I also don't find the loop nipple piercings attractive, they have to be the bar that goes across the nipple. Kind of similar with a pierced nose. I find a pierced nose with just a stud on a nostril to be increidbly sexy, but if she has a hoop or the middle part of her nose pierced it's an instant turnoff. Same with pierced lips, I cannot stand it.

13 comments

• Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Some adornments tend to get in the way and are more a distraction than a turn on
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I don't mind the way they look but do mind they getting in the way
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I'm not much of a breast guy, but to the extent I am: - I don't like the look of pierced nipples - Girls with pierced nipples often don't want their nipples pinched hard, which is about the only thing I like doing with breasts :) So, all in all, huge vote down Pierced nose of any kind is a huge turn-off for me. I can sometimes find a way to overlook the little stud piercings on a nostril. A septum piercing on a girl, no matter how smoking hot she is, is an instant boner-killer for me, and I don't even look twice at such girls
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I'm not a fan, but it's not a show stopper.
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    I don't bitch about it. Somethings are not for me and Somethings some people shouldn't do. it just isn't a good fit for them in my book. Women do a lot to look sexy for us guys. I am happy for all the things they do to turn me on.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I like 'em. IME, girls who have nipple or vaginal area piercings are statistically more likely to like pain. As Subraman points out, some girls with nipple piercings don't like having their nipples pinched or squeezed hard but, again IME experience, those are the ones who got it on a whim while drunk/high (my current SB is in that group), or were pressured into it by a BF/GF. I've met a lot of girls who like those bars and rings twisted until they beg me to stop. And quite a few who don't want me to stop when they beg. Definitely a show starter for me. :)
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    The only things I'll tolerate being pierced are: vaginal piercings, belly button piercings, and ear piercings.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    What's next? A bone through their noses?
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i'm with flagooner. (I'm not a fan, but it's not a show stopper.)
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I'm with flagooner, but I worry about them getting caught in a sweater.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    I love nipples. I do not like pierced nipples.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Want Out? National Free Help hotline 24/7: 1-800-551-1300
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I've completely lost my middle class sensibilities.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion