tuscl

Attempted ROBbery alert?

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
Babes in Fort Myers on Thursday after work. While I'm walking in the door a statuesque sister strokes my chest and smiles seductively. I smile back and squeeze her hand, but keep moving since my eyes are still adjusting and I haven't even gotten a beer.
After a short while, she comes over and starts talking about how she wants to make me cum, stroking me OTP, rubbing my chest, showing me her enhanced breasts. Camelia was hot (for me, not papi chulo mode). At least 5'9", busty fake breasts, some light abs, a tight ass and lean legs. I try to change the topic away from her making me cum because I wasn't up for extras last night. I'm trying to avoid that with all but a DS, if I ever find one. She keeps on rubbing and touching me until I finally agree to buy some lap dances.
In Babes, the lap dances are done in an area out of view from the doors, in a raised section on black sectional sofas, but easily visible from the stage and all the seating around the stage. But the lights are dimmed, there's much less traffic, and always a lot of contact. I have a wallet that is designed to be worn in the front pocket. This is mostly for ergonomics (google the sciatic nerve) but also to deter the pickpockets that have appeared in the area.
She guides me to a seat all the way in the back, and starts the dancing with LOTS of contact. She untucks my shirt, undoes my belt, opens my fly and plays with me a bit while we go for 5 songs before I stop it (unfinished). UHM the whole time, saying she wanted to come over and fuck me at home, showing me her pussy, etc. I notice that she kept grabbing and moving the right side of my open pants and leaning off to that side. It seemed odd but I was too distracted to give it a second thought. After redoing my fly and belt I stand up and drop my keys in my right pocket. That's when I notice my wallet is no longer in that pocket. I check the seat and don't see it, but I quickly find it shoved way down between the cushions. At this point I'm certain she's responsible, but I act nonchalant and pay her for the songs and even a tip for the mileage. She seemed obviously dejected, I don't know if it's because I stopped her before she finished me, or because I found my wallet. I had been pulling cash from my other pocket for our drinks and stage tips, so she might have been expecting me to pay her dances from the roll in that pocket. I could be paranoid, sure, and I liked her enough that I don't want it to have been an attempted ROBbery, but my instinct is usually pretty good on this.

15 comments

• grand1511
    8 years ago
    Not exactly a good idea to try to pickpocket someone who is going to need to get into that wallet to pay for services rendered. If she really was working the con right, she should have said the dances were free so you didn't need to go for the wallet right away. There's no accounting for dunb strippers.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I agree, Grand, but she would have seen me pulling my bankroll from my other pocket, too. That is why I think she may have assumed I would pay her from there.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    It would have been a double con. First, stealing your wallet, and then calling the bouncers when you couldn't pay for the dances. :)
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Has your wallet ever fallen out of your front pocket before?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    If he got 5 dances she assumed he had that much and probably more so she would have come out ahead.

I had a similar experience with an ebony at a dive in Houston 4 years ago, while getting LDs I felt her hand around my pocket and I wasn't sure if it was by accident (her trying to get her balance while on me RCG) - turns out she was trying to go for my $$$ - prior to getting dances from her she had been sitting on my lap oj a chair and unbeknownst to me she had picked the pocket of the leg she wasn't sitting on and had swiped 15 singles I had in that pocket -and while giving me dances she was reaching into the other pocket where I had $300 but I managed to notice although at the time I wasn't sure if it was by accident but found out after the fact it was on purpose - thus good chance your stripper may have been reaching for your wallet, especially her being as aggressive as she was (wanted $$$).
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Damn !! Glad you foiled her,
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Not that this was the OP's case, but if in VIP and your pants are around your ankles, then it's easy pickings for a ROB
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    @shailynn: the wallet was designed to be worn in the front pocket. It has a curved design that fits perfectly in jeans and slacks. No, it has never fallen out before.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    It pays to be conscious. Instinct has probably prevented more than I know of, I am aware of a time that two dancers came onto me at the bar and one was distracting me while the other one sized me up. I put my foot up on the foot rail and pretended I didn't notice my pocket tighten up on her fingers. She acted like she was fondling my ass as she extracted her empty hand.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Wouldn't it be fun to hide the bulk of everything elsewhere and knowingly let the ROB pick a wallet with a few 1s, junk ID and an alarm that shreiks when you open it?? Yup, busted.... right in front of the bouncer or house mom!!

One way of getting rid of useless dancers
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Got to take care of your wallet.

But also, not good to go with "wanna dance" girls, better if you pick them.

Of course engaging with a girl on your lap is great. But to do it standing up in a high risk area, though not having done this, I figure that it is best just to back yourself up against a wall, protecting your back, and then just pull her to you. You and she can get friendly that way. No special dance areas, toll gates, booths, back rooms, until a full makeout session is ensuing, and only if you are sure she is the one you want.

SJG

Miles Davis - Bitches Brew (1970) - full album
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbCt-iXI…
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Gammanu95 - that's what I was afraid of. If it never has fallen out before then it's suspect that she was the one that moved it.

Well at least you took care of the situation. Spooky she was keen enough to notic you pulling money from another pocket.

I remember someone on here talking about knowing a stripper that had a scanner that was stealing numbers off of customers credit cards as the walked through the club.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    ROBs are my biggest concern about the clubs. My fear is one will take advantage of me and rob me blind (like running my CC multiple times after drugging me). My family and my wife does not deserve that. I'm worry more about them than me, to be honest. I'm glad your story had a happy ending.

--

When I staring going back to the clubs in Sept 2015, I starting to deal about strip clubs on the internet. Yes, I found Tuscl, and what I read on the forums horrified me. (objectification and sex in the clubs). But besides that I wanted to see what had changed. I knew Ohio had passed some strip clubs laws since I last set foot in a club in 2003, so I wanted to get re-acquainted with the latest info.

Once story particularly horrified me. It was the account of a professed ROB. Here is her account. Part 3 still plays back in my mind each time I leave to go to the club after kissing my wife goodbye. It's burned into my skull and it helps to keep me safe.

The backstory about Kitty and Mr. X was pretty sad, too (the protagonist was a teenage runaway). Some ROBs are born some are made.

Confessions of a Stripper – The Champagne Room Unveiled: Part 2
    , by Loriandhubby, November 09, 2012
    http://www.edenfantasys.com/sexis/sex-so…

Confessions of a Stripper: The Champagne Room Unveiled - Part 3 - The rest of the story.
    , by Loriandhubby, November 17, 2012

Confessions of a Stripper – The Champagne Room Unveiled Part 1
    , by Loriandhubby, November 03, 2012
    http://www.edenfantasys.com/sexis/sex-an…

Confessions of a Stripper: How it all began.
    , by Loriandhubby, August 16, 2012
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    Rule # 1 in my book:

Never take your wallet into a strip club. Take ONLY as much money in with you as you can afford to spend along with your ID if it's required. Put your money in one of your front pockets or have it divided in to two bundles one in each front pocket. I have never been robbed in a club by doing it this way.
  • 3LeggedMan
    8 years ago
    Never had my wallet lifted but I have had single dollars (tip money) snatched from my shirt pocket by a Cuban dancer in Texas.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion