tuscl

Playing stupid

K
New Jersey
I was chatting with a dancer at dinner last week. She is well read and intelligent. If she wasn't so lazy she could get a degree and have a good career. I mentioned to her that when we first met I thought she was as dumb as a bag of rocks. She seemed to be perpetually confused by the simplest things. She would ask the stupidest questions and could not understand the answers. I asked her why the act.

Many of her customers prefer a dumb blonde with big tits over a smart blonde with big tits. When she makes a mistake with counting change, always in her favor, everyone laughs it off and most men let her keep the extra. If she isn't a dumb blonde they get upset and insist on the proper change. By playing stupid, she thinks she makes at least an extra 500 per week.

I know many of the stupid ones really are stupid but I wonder how many are just playing a part.

20 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I always play that Card
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Per the old saying, "women are to be seen not heard" :)

I cant multitask - for me sexual stimulation and intellectual stimulation are 2 different things - I don't recall getting super horny from having an intelligent convo w/ a dancer/woman - I actually prefer the bit-ditzy ones that don't try to impress me w/ their knowledge and intellect - I find ditzy chicks more sexy as long as they know how to please me - if I want engaging intellectual convo I find a different venue.

I would think many women do play the dumb card - for most PLs I'd think they'd like a little toy to play with rather than having a conversation about free-trade - but that's just me.
  • l00ber
    8 years ago
    I am not "playing".
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    The dancer with the most consistent high earning has a degree from a top 25 University. She also a gorgeous well endowed Asian woman who works hard, always aware of who is in the club and seldom on her phone or in the dressing room.
  • joewebber
    8 years ago
    trust me, the hot attractive dumb blonde is dull as hell if she is really stupid.

reminds me of the eloy from The Time Machine
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    My gut instinct is that the average PL would feel threatened by a smart stripper. She's probably doing the right thing by playing a dizzy blonde.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    ditzy, that is.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

Lol. That's a good system you got there Juice. Keep them strippers off balance.
  • etsutwigg222
    8 years ago
    Makes us dumb PL's believe we can trick her into extras, when playing dumb puts our ROB senses down. That is why we limit their talking by keeping their mouth full.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Sociology says it is a social survival tactic. It also says dumb and sleepy is the perfect one-night stand, because she's sexually receptive or sexually vulnerable. With that said, I like the nerdy mensa types, too, as long as she's gorgeous and she can still dance.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    There's a difference between ignorance and stupidity. The former is correctable and I can enjoy time with someone who can at least think, even if she doesn't know a lot.

Stupid, on the other hand, is something for which I have little to no patience.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    She seems smarter than she looks
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    More important is being fun. She can be smart and fun or dumb and fun. It's not mutually exclusive.
  • K
    8 years ago
    She is very good at pleasing a man. If she wasn't, I probably never would have found out she is playing stupid.

What struck me the most is her saying men forgive a dumb blonde for shorting them on change and even let her keep it. Yes, I realize she is ripping off these men. No, I will not share her name or her clubs. I would if I found out another way.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^ not busting a rob? Wtf is wrong with you? Band from tuscl
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Crazyjoe for the win
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I can never assume innocence when someone tries to undercount my change or overcount dances.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    K, i wouldn't call it 'ripping off'. it is part of the act. now even that 'ripping off' opportunity is more difficult to do in some clubs where you now pay for a dance in advance a machine or staff member.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I've found dancers to be more uneducated than stupid. Most are smart enough, but uninterested in education.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion