tuscl

My article must have been REALLY bad

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
I submitted an article about a week ago, but it didn't get published. I knew it wasn't good, but i thought it was better than some of them that I have read.

:-(

16 comments

• RandomMember
    8 years ago
    List of 11 authors who became famous after they died:

http://tinyurl.com/jq2kxfj

Includes some heavyweights like Kafka, Anne Frank, and Edgar Allen Poe. Just be patient @Flag; your time will come.
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    Maybe Founder is on holiday, sorry, vacation?
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Did founder "deny" it? Or did you just "not hear back from him?" Sometimes others reports the lead time is like 3-5 weeks.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    No worries -- my three recent articles took anywhere from a couple of days to three weeks to be published. If Founder rejects your article, you'll find out.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Not uncommon for articles to take up to a month to publish - if you click on "My Articles" in your profile it'll probably say "pending" or "under review" vs "denied"
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Yep, under review.

When I saw the one get posted a couple days ago I assumed mine was denied.

FYI. It's not worth keeping a lookout for.
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    It's the holiday season......
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    My one and only article took at least a month before it was published. Calm down, breathe, do some kegels, go have some steak & neverending shrimp at Sizzlers... you'll be fine, flag :)
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    @Flag-

I was thinking that maybe you used the word "homogeneous" incorrectly. @Founder can be a picky grammar Nazi.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I've heard that Trump supporters articles' are put at the bottom of the heap.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    The Article section is the most difficult section to get published in

I've submitted many and only a few get through

Yes it can take close to a month if published but if it takes longer than a month it's not going to happen so try again
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    My first article was rejected but my last five have been accepted. The time from submission to publication has varied widely, from a couple of days to a few weeks. Certainly articles are much more likely to be rejected than reviews, where any old schlock seems to get published.
  • Harderlap
    8 years ago
    You will get a notification if it gets rejected, along with a reason why. If you haven't heard it hasn't been rejected. Be patient.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I haven't been getting those emails and I get rejected a Shit load
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    --> "The Ultimate Strip Club List: You're going to love our newsletter."

Founder answers all of this in his newsletter. Check it out sometime. ;)
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    8 years ago
    Dude , I wrote an article on 10/27 about side effects of mixing a SC with a nightclub vibe, still in review. Moderator knows the best.

Anyways we should standardize what an article should be , rest all could be in discussions.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion