tuscl

OT: Actress Carrie Fisher Dies at 60

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Carrie Fisher, the actress best known as Star Wars‘ Princess Leia Organa, has died after suffering a heart attack. She was 60.

Fisher was flying from London to Los Angeles on Friday, Dec. 23, when she went into cardiac arrest. Paramedics removed her from the flight and rushed her to a nearby hospital, where she was treated for a heart attack. She later died in the hospital on December 27.

7 comments

• Dougster
    8 years ago
    The stars are dropping like flies this year. And very youngish too.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    I bet anyone who is in the music industry or the entertainment industry is going to be thankful that 2016 is over in a few days... (if they are still around that is).

It's amazing how many big name people passed away this past year.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Bummer. RIP Carrie
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    RIP. Carrie.
    I will remember her as Princess Leia.
    Disney has enough creative talent to either give her a great funeral in her movies or do something for her to remember her. I heard it will likely change things for the next Star Wars movie yet to be filmed unless they refilm parts of the film they already did.
  • rentz2
    8 years ago
    Her parts in episode 8 have already been filmed
  • magicrat
    8 years ago
    Oh not to worry, it's Disney. Grand Moff Tarkin was in Rogue One and the actor has been dead for over 20 years. If Disney thinks it will put a few more asses in the seats, Leia will be in the movies forever.
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    I am sorry to hear she has died. I met Carrie Fisher once ( over 20 years ago I had a 5 minute conversation with her near a restaurant hostess desk, while the staff moved a seated couple to make room for Carrie's small group). She was polite, conversational, and acted pleased that I didn't recognize her at first. She even stopped by my table on her way out and thanked me for a comment I made in our brief conversation. What amazed me was she remembered my name.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion