tuscl

No kissing

larryfisherman
California
Saturday, December 24, 2016 5:08 PM
I was talking to a veteran stripper at one of my go to clubs when I travel. I never do dances with her, but we share a love of the Green Bay Packers, so we always talk about football, and gossip in the club. We were talking about a bouncer walking in on a dancer fucking in the VIP, the dancer got fired. Then I asked her what is not allowed in the VIP (I never do dances at this club, I just stage tip). She said fucking, sucking, handjobs, and FIV is not allowed, so pretty much extras aren't allowed. She said you can touch the girls ass and tits. She also mentioned making out is not allowed. Da fuck?? I understand not allowing kissing in a open lapdance area where everyone can see you, but in the VIP?? Have you ever seen a club that didn't allow kissing in the VIP?

16 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Nobody here was going to try to kiss you
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Trust me
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Slow claps) clap.......clap.........clap........clap....... (Slow claps) clap.......clap.........clap........clap....... (Slow claps) clap.......clap.........clap........clap....... (Slow claps) clap.......clap.........clap........clap....... (Slow claps) clap.......clap.........clap........clap....... (Slow claps) clap.......clap.........clap........clap....... (Slow claps) clap.......clap.........clap........clap....... (Slow claps) clap.......clap.........clap........clap.......
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Kissing allowed at the back of the high school football field, behind the bleachers. Just thought I'd beat shailynn to the punchline *-)
  • Tonymarriedloser123
    8 years ago
    I aint kissing these bitches after sucking another man's dick. nasty
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    ^^^agreed. I just find it silly for a club to ban kissing.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I don't know a single club around here, extras or non-extras, where kissing isn't banned, and pretty actively enforced. Except in a completely private room, of course
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @Subra-it's even banned in VIP? Like I said I understand them banning it in the open lapdance area, but the VIP is supposed to be somewhat private, and banning it there seems silly to me.
  • I honestly don't know what the rules are at most clubs, but I think dancers will often do what they want and sometimes use "the rules" as one of their many excuses to not do things that they don't want to. At a non-extras club I frequented, I made out with a few dancers in VIP and one even started making out with me on the main floor. I thought for sure we would get in trouble for kissing in the main room, but she said not to worry about it. Nobody said anything, but a lot of PL's were staring at us.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    larry, if the VIP in your club means the semi-private room where everyone can still see each other -- yes, there. The girls definitely turn each other in, they HATE when other girls kiss, I expect because they know customers love it and they don't want to compete with other strippers who kiss. I'd never kiss a girl in an extras club, but sometimes kiss in non-extras clubs
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Tonymarriedloser123 reveals more than he intended: "I aint kissing these bitches after sucking another man's dick. nasty" Tony, after you suck another man's dick, the polite thing to do is to kiss *him*, not these bitches. LMFAO
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ LMFAO this is good advice for larryhomo
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @Subra- that's pretty much what it is. There are different booths covered by see through curtains. I didn't know about girls turning each other in.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Poor larry
  • s88
    8 years ago
    One of SCs, 30% of all girls DFK me in semi-private (no VIP at this SC). There is no less than 4 strippers I've made out with every night there (most/all expired, refused to OTC). I call it the DFK factory.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Does licking her pussy on the main stage count as kissing?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion