tuscl

Short Girls in Bed

Friday, December 23, 2016 9:18 PM
We've often discussed petite women/spinners on these boards. But what about really short girls? Just wondering if anyone here has ever had sex with a chick like that (I haven't). Not 5' 7" or 5" 6', but like 4' "11 or 5' 0" (or even shorter). There's a short blonde girl who works at one of the corner convenience stores, and she's pretty hot (and I think her height is part of what's doing it for me). Anyway, anyone experienced a really short girl (or really tall girl for that matter)? Did it heighten the experience at all? Thanks. Thanks.

21 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I don't have a ton of experience but I've found many of the ones I've been with have fairly shallow pussies and have gotten me to pop quicker than on avg
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I can't explain it, but I always end up with tiny girls. Over the past decade, I have banged a stripper that was 5'11", my retired ATF is 5'7" and EVERY SINGLE OTHER GIRL has been under 5'5". I of course have gotten lapdances from tons of girls taller than 5'5" but it's not real common (at least in places I travel) to find many girls taller than 5'5". My wife is 5'1" my current girlfriend is 5'2" and the last stripper I had an on-going relationship with was 4'11" I am over 6 feet tall. I guess I like petite girls.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    One of my long ago OTC experiences was probably 5 feet tall at best, but she also a redhead, so I probably thought she was great based on that. Not sure how having a short girl in bed is supposed to heighten any experience.
  • Short girls are great. They are even better in a chair or on a couch than in bed. Let her climb on top and go to work. Your hands can roam her entire body and you can suck her boobs and make out with her while she rides you to orgasm. Fun indeed.
  • Dain
    8 years ago
    I luv petite girls. It's best for them to ride you and for you to do them doggy-style.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i'm 6'3" and have had a few girls that are 5' and less. pocket size spinners. fun!!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Short ones seem to have something to prove
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    At about 6 feet tall, I thought I was attracted to women of average height, say around 5' 6". Those of you who have seen the pictures and videos that I occasionally (LOL) post here know that I prefer voluptuous women, at least in theory. However, all three of my favorites on day shift at a certain club are 5-foot spinners! At long last, I have determined that I do have a type: strippers who will have sex with me, or at least blow me, are my type. One of those 5-foot spinners is my ATF, who weighs 95 lb and has small B breasts. I would say that, far from heightening the sexual experience, her diminutive height shortens it :)
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    I always find short girls to have very tight pussies. The downside is they are usually small in the bust.
  • Dolfan
    8 years ago
    I'm around 6'3", the the last two women I've been with have both been around 5'. In bed, it isn't much different than with those over more average height. However, sex in other places is a bit of a mixed bag. In the shower it was a bit difficult with the soap/water/tile/glass/etc combined with the height difference. In the kitchen they both enjoy jumping up on the counter, one really likes to bend over the island and dangle her ass/legs off the edge while I hit it from behind. I'm not a fan, but they also enjoy the laundry room. Its somewhat easier on the couch. I could go on, but you get the idea.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Not sure how a very short girl would heighten the experience? Lol Actually as stated above, in a chair or in a car, they can certainly be great. For a tall guy, the 69 position sure doesn't work well. But there is a certain attraction to a small, smoking hot girl. I prefer girls over 5'8" and especially girls between 5'10" and 6'2". Just a preference, as long as they are hot, which all tall girls are not. I just like when all our parts line up, head to toe as laying in bed. But I don't usually turn down any hot girl, stripper or not, based on height. They all have pussy and pussy is good. I was dating a spinner a couple of years ago, 5' and maybe 90 pounds, with a decent set of bolt-ons. Her ass/hips were so damn small it was a great time, every time.
  • K
    8 years ago
    One long term OTC was with a woman 4' 10'' . She was light but had great bolt ones. Some positions were awkward. She loved that I could pick her up easily. Doggy with me standing next to the bed worked best for us. Or her riding cow girl style. She liked sleeping with me becauseshe felt safe with a guy much taller than her. She wouldn't date or even OTC with short guys.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    If any of you guys out there who drive a Lambo or a Ferrari they work out just fine.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    The short girls I've been with have mostly been curvy/built and well put together vs thin (they had meaty legs, nice meaty booty, and good-sized breasts, they've just been short)
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I like my girls to be at least 5'3".
  • lotsoffun201
    8 years ago
    I have a regular FWB that is just a shade over 5'1". It helps she always wears platform heels and is in the sex industry but not a stripper. She always deep throats, into anal and is a true spinner. Yep she's funsize!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    In my first ATL trip in 2014 I took a 4'11 light brown-skinned ebony to the Blaze VIP, I was on a loveseat and she got on me FCG and started to fuck the shit out of me and I popped 2 -minutes in due to her small shallow coochie - I actually didn't pop all the way , I pulled out as I was starting to cum in an attempt to hold-back the organsm, so I sorta half ca me (kinda like when one partially opes a soda bottle and some fizz comes out but not all of it) - I still stayed pretty hard and a minute or 2 later we went at it again (required an additional tip to go again) and the 2nd time only lasted about 4-minutes, the small coochie got me again, I was a bit frustrated but that pussy did feel good - she was shirt at 4'11 but not a spinner, she wqs medium-slim w/ some mear on her but not thick but haf some great natural Cs that made her look busty/packing-on-top due to her small frame - she was also in her late 20s so she knrw what she was doing (knew how to fuck w man).
  • Player11
    8 years ago
    They are good in bed. They like getting on top - CG.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Video girls s the shortest that Ive ever ducked. I'd guess she's 5 foot 1 or 2 inches. On our last date she'd lost some weight so she was particularly tiny. The main difference is that I can practically pick her up and hold her while we fuck. I have a greater level of control over her body than with a girl of normal size cause I can easily move and manipulate her body wherever I want it. I can take it or leave it but I can see how some guys might get really into it. For example, it seems like the sleepy time rapist would really get into girls like that.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I have a CF that is 4'11" 95lbs has a perfectly proportioned body and is cute as hell. There is just one problem. She is too popular.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    "They are good in bed. They like getting on top" Yes. " I can practically pick her up and hold her while we fuck" Exactly. "4'11" 95lbs" Yikes! Somebody give that girl a meal! :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion