tuscl

Time Saving Tricks For Getting Pissed Off

crazyjoe
Colorado
Friday, December 23, 2016 8:58 PM
Always keep an empty bottle or coffee cup in your vehicle at all times. Sometimes nature calls and you chose the wrong place to stop. This happened to me a couple days ago. I stopped to get gas. The gas station was busy, almost every pump in use. The bathroom was ocupied. I had to piss.... bad..... I went back to my truck, fortunately I had an empty coffee cup. I used it while standing right next to my open door while acting like I am on the phone. Then I threw my coffee cup with the "left over coffee" into the trash can and drove away. Shits and giggles.

6 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Just like doing a UA, only without the faggot looking at you
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    When I really gotta go a coffee cup is not enough to handle all the pee
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Just piss on the car seat. And then turn the heater on high.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    "You can take ... out of the trailer. But you can't take the trailer out of ..." lol
  • two4fun1225
    8 years ago
    I was stuck in traffic one day for an hour after work and had to go but there was nowhere to stop so i dig through the trick and thank God i found a soda can that fell under the seat but after 12 oz i still had to go but atleast i didn't hurt anymore. Just had to hold the rest in
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    In a traffic jam, had to go. Had a nearly finished fifth of old no7 under the seat. Finished off what rwnained in the bottle then nearly topped it off with piss. Tossed it on the passenger floorboard and forgot about it. Remembered it after a couple stops down the road, but when I went to throw it out it was gone.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion