tuscl

Reading Reviews

Friday, December 23, 2016 7:01 AM
I know most all of us are on this site for the reviews. I see comments like "Do not go here all the girls are prostitutes". The commentator or reviewer then proceeds to chastise the reviewers for going into this club and how evil it is to patronize the girls etc. etc.. I think when I read a comment like that: If you do not want extras do not go to this club or simply tell the girls you are not interested. Why go into a diatribe about the place being a whorehouse. If you are on this site, read discussions and reviews you soon realize that there are all kinds of PL's on this site: guys that just watch, some that want tame lappers or guys that want to go further. (although many lean towards the the hands on to one degree or the other). I fully understand that we digress into politics and its various distasteful topics but ones choice in clubbing activities are a personal choice. Honestly reviewing a club is important and should accurately reflect the club, its physical location, amenities & condition, the variety & looks of the girls, prices, and the choices of available activities. It will be apparent from the majority of the reviews if extras are available or not, designating the place as a whorehouse is not required and if you go clubbing why do you judge others. You have a right to your opinion but when I review a club I choose to try to leave the vitriol for places full of ROB's or simply are just bad. What do y'all think

15 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Can you please tell me which clubs are reviewed that have strippers masquerading as prostitutes so I can inspect for myself? Thank you. Lol
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    That is strange. Those who are not comfortable around prostitutes should avoid strip clubs--or at least some strip clubs. I think most customers would prefer extras being available even if they don't partake.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I haven't seen any reviews like what you describe, but my city is cursed with very few strip clubs where the girls are prostitutes LOL. Anyway, back in the old days, our local SC forum occasionally had a troll who had an anti-extras viewpoint, and would constantly take the position of extras clubs bad, extras customers bad, extras strippers bad, etc. I wonder if the reviews you're seeing are written by those types of anti-extras crusaders, rather than just some regular SC goer who just happens not to be after extras but can be reasoned with.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I'm worried that this even goes down in clubs
  • rogertex
    8 years ago
    yes! please send a link to that cool club. Agree with TiredTraveller. I get annoyed whenever I see this phrase ".... this club is basically a whorehouse" There is one word for such people - Hypocracy The guy goes to a strip club. Unless the guy is delusional, he wants to see naked women. It is the same guys that complain when strippers don't allow touching. Go figure
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I think it is an case of the old saying: "when driving on the highway, everybody who drives slower than you is a moron and everyone who drives faster than you is a maniac." Well said, rogertex! TiredTraveler, I do agree that reviewers should stick to the facts and not editorialize, either. It goes both ways, too. Both are entitlement mentalities in the case of the reviewer in question. It's part of what is wrong with men today.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    If the review says "the girls here are basically prostitutes" I just have one question: are the stripper/prostitutes fattys? If "no" I say "brilliant!" ;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Lots of SC custies are not necessarily into extras and some of those will complain that in certain extras clubs one can't get a conventional lap-dance or at least a good-one b/c many of the dancers are only interested in the big-$$$ VIP and may not wanna be bothered w/ lap-dances - some of these custies will say "don't go to this place" but more often the complaints I've see are basically that they did not have a good time b/c they couldn't get decent lap-dances. It also has to do w/ certain millenials - now a days it seems millenials have had it beat into them that paying for sex is a major sin and exploitation of another human-being and they act appalled at those who participate.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    He wrote all the dancers are prostitutes? Did desertscrub prop it as the Club Ad of the day?
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Sound like you are talking about Yelp Reviews. But even on TUSCL, I only find them useful when written by regular forum posters whom I have interacted with, because then I know how to calibrate them. SJG
  • HannibalSmith
    8 years ago
    I agree with Tiredtraveller. I read reviews to figure out if a club is full of ROBs and druggies or figure out if it is the type of upscale place I would want to go to. It saves the time and money of going and finding out first hand.
  • motownkid
    8 years ago
    Flagooner - that was funny...
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    what??? there is sex in a strip club???
  • ellocohombre
    8 years ago
    Not that I'm against extras in any way. But it makes for an unlevel playing field. Good girls find it hard to compete against those that do offer extras. Sometimes you do end up with a seedy club full of not so attractive dancers.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I don't believe it. Chris Rock said that no matter what the girl tells you, there's no sex in the champagne room.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion