tuscl

Fact Now Proven: Listermint Prevents STDs

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Thursday, December 22, 2016 5:30 AM
See, I've been preaching to you guys for years to splash some Listermint/Listerine on your junk after crossing into some suspect pussy. Looks like I'm backed by science now as well. [view link]

21 comments

• TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    I don't doubt that Listermint would kill gonorrhea bacteria but since that bacteria goes up inside your peehole who do you get the Listermint up there? :D
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Ace! Listermint is the best!
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    TheeOSU, I'm sure it burns to put Listermint up you urethra but there is likely to be burning either way if you just got gonorrhea! Of course, the brilliant thing to do is ask your doctor before you put Listermint up your urethra. Maybe somebody can discuss that practice with their doctor and report back to the group. Any volunteers? ;)
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    "I'm sure it burns to put Listermint up you urethra but there is likely to be burning either way if you just got gonorrhea!" Actually it takes 2 or 3 days for the gonorrhea burn to appear.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Fair enough TheeOSU! Plus I was clearly typing faster than I was thinking when I wrote that. However, the suggestion to other TUSCL posters that they ask their doctor about the wisdom of putting Listermint up their urethra still stands! I bet the doctor will say "brilliant! That'll kill the gonorrhea before the gonorrhea starts to burn!" ;)
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    All you need to know is douse your junk with listermint after an intense VIP session, and your dick won't fall off. Easy-peasy
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Did anyone else get that burning feeling from reading this article, I certainly did.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    This is not good news for Rickthegonorrrhea.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "This is not good news for Rickthegonorrrhea." I don't know jackslash. I picture a bacterium wearing a tiny suit and saying "I'm a badass! I'm resistant to antibiotics and other antibacteriala you haven't even heard of!" Actually, it would be kind of brilliant if Rickthegonorrhea posted something! But only if he has an avatar of a bacterium in a suit!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^ You should dip your junk in Valvolinel I heard that shit coats all moving parts.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Will 5W-30W be OK ?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Ever jerk off with that shit ? Shit burns
  • Longball300
    8 years ago
    God Bless the bathroom trolls.....
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ keeping your hands dry and preventing STDs since 1950
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    What Jackslash said. I think all the so-called council of Ricks are Rick the Gonorrhea.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Poured in right in my dick whole...on fire for like a Week
  • aroundtown
    8 years ago
    1) Stick a straw in your dick hole and 2) submerge it in the listerine. 3) Fart, and it sucks the liquid right in. 4) Poof, bacteria is gone! 5) Don't forget to remove straw
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    after the oil..... ahhhhhhh ahhhhh aaaaaaa.......
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I had a close call - I was taking a leak and I see some dark stuff at the tip of my dick - I'm like WTF? - I kinda freak b/c it looked weird - turns out I had switched bath towels and was using a new-one I had not used b/f that was dark-blue and seems tp shed and some of the material I guess got on the tip of my dick as I was drying myself - LOL
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Shailynn, do you carry Listerine with you on all your strip club visits? OTC too? What, a small bottle in your coat pocket? SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion