Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Long legs

440viking
440viking103461

FUCK IT!

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Yes they are!

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

Nice. And shapely, too.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Oh, my.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Oh, my.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Brilliant!

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Yeow!!! I see she's wearing OSU colors, too....

OK, TheeOSU. I surrender! Buckeyes forever!

What's her phone #?

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Believe it or not the colors never crossed my mind but you are correct! Sorry, she told me not to give her number out. :D

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

nice!

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Mmmm . . . Indiana University colors! It appears that her legs go right up to her armpits!

Profile picture for WetWilly
WetWilly
•

Yowza!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

The word for the day is legs. Spread the word. :)

Yum. I want to lick just about every inch of her.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement