tuscl

Was I wrong?

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
I have seen this hot young dancer in the club a few times but had never taken her to VIP before. She wanted to put a condom on me for a blow job, but I told her I have to have BBBJ. The dancer then said, "Tell me when you're going to come."

She blew me for 6 or 7minutes, and I felt an orgasm approaching. I said, "I'm going to come" and came in her mouth.

The dancer was mad at me for coming in her mouth. But she did not tell me I couldn't. I told her when I was going to come. Of course I used my hand to push her farther down on my dick when I was coming, and she seemed to think that was wrong.

I gave her an extra $40.

Do you think I was wrong?

29 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Well first off, it's spell "RONG" and second it's like she just had a protein shake, extra nutrition. Jackslash is spreading the holiday cheer.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I think you were wrong to give her an extra $40.

$20 would have been sufficient.
  • etsutwigg222
    8 years ago
    YES, you should have pushed her head down enough to cum directly onto her throat. That way no cum in mouth issue. THAT WAS WRONG!!!
  • You did tell her, so you weren't wrong on that part. However, since she wanted you to be covered at first, and then wanted you to give her advance notice when you were going to cum, it's pretty clear she didn't want you to cum in her mouth. You were wrong imo to push her head at the end. You should have given her the opportunity to back away if that's what she wanted to do. At least you gave her the extra $ though.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    jackslash. you lucky dog. i'm envious. ;)
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Were YOU wrong? Fuck no, you should have made her thank you!

Ha ha! Okay, more seriously, I think providing the portent of the imminent calamity releases you of all further culpability.
  • BigPoppa99
    8 years ago
    ;) Customers are Never wrong. I mean, RONG! Illiterate assholes....
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    the only criticism i can say is that you shouldn't push her head further down on your dick. i know... that is great for you but can be quite uncomfortable for her if she is not a deepthroat girl.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Maybe a stronger warning would have been in order. "Yo, remember that icky gicky scene from Society? Well, it's about to get replayed, except in your mouth" http://dl9fvu4r30qs1.cloudfront.net/b3/e…
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Then, when you cum, you have to yell "I have arrived" in a British accent, waving one hand dramatically in the air, while the other pushes her face onto your dick.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I don't think this is the proper place to ask, go ask on StripperWeb so you can get a more-rounded unbiased answer
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Girls on SW don't give BJ's so they'd be clueless.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    You should have asked her beforehand, "where do you want me to cum?"
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    You were rong according to cflock. You should made her tip you for the protein shake.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Yes, that was undeniably wrong. She should have paid you.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

Yes. You should have came in her hair.

Strippers love it when you mess up their hair. Just ask SW posters.
  • K
    8 years ago
    You were wrong for getting a BJ from her once it was obvious she did not want you to come in her mouth. That's a deal breaker.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Her trail of clues was pretty obvious that she wasn't going to be on with it.

With that said, I think you get a pass. You just committed (humorously) one of the three lies men always say. ;)

The check is in the mail. I love you. No, I don't cum I your mouth. :)
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I dunno. More information is needed. Did she spit or swallow?
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Did you tell her, "I want to watch you swallow my cum"?

Or how about, "I want to cum on your face."

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Do you think, that club, that girl, that she'd of done FS?

How friendly did you get with her in the front room?

SJG
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    And did you make out with her in the front room? And did you slip her money under the table? And did you try to civilianize her? And does she dance on the underground Mexican hat dance circuit? So many questions!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Handing girl's front room money does not need to be under the table. It is common, if not standard. Often a better result than letting her sell you dances.

And if he was able to civilianize her and get a front room makeout session going with her, it would have worked out better in the back room.

And then if she did dance in our Mexican Bar underground, it would most certainly have gone better, as there the girls are very aggressive about lining guys up for OTC and Toda La Noche.

:)

Letting girls sell you dances is a chump's game.

SJG

Lenny Kravitz, "I Belong To You"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amwXnrRs…
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Yes SJG you are correct! Let the girl reciprocate with you as you lead them on with a trail of money feed under the table. It best be laid out starting from your neck as a trail that weaves all the way down to your ballsack. By the time they get to your crotch you will have made out with them using every inch of your torso, hence no goddess can resist all that makes her a woman, right?

If I've said it once I said it a thousand times, dances are a chumps game. Get her to open up tonyou on a natural level, and when she's good and horny you can treat her like a civilian doing multiple rounds on several separate sessions.

Front room only is the way to go. None of this back room wjaculatory services for me. I just get them loosened up and be ready to give them a quick cash infusion.
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    Girls giving BBBJ's take the risk that you will cum in their mouth. If she didn't want that she should have refused to give you a BJ without a condom. Her problem not yours.
  • motownkid
    8 years ago
    Dude - your half of a saint for letting her know the explosion was cumming... I would have apologized after then given her the tip - sick puppy I know...
  • LecherousMonk
    8 years ago
    Dominic, you forgot, "Don't worry; I'll be gentle," right before you ram it up her ass.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    I think cumming in a pretty girls' mouth is natural.

I don't think it is 'wrong' that you did this. Unfortunately, the sneakiness of talking her into uncovered services and then ejaculating in her mouth against her wishes is going to make her less likely to provide the same service..... unless of course she rationalizes that it didn't kill her and there is money to be made.

So its all in the handling of the moment. Do we somehow make her feel more acceptable of this or do we make her into a bitter angry stripperweb-girl- wannabe? If you can charm her way over to the dark side with a little extra cash it makes it better for all of us. Otherwise, she's gonna up her BITCH game for the next guy that wants the same....
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I think she should be apologizing to you for disrespecting your jizz
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion