tuscl

Time to vote

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Tuesday, December 20, 2016 8:40 AM
I haven't seen her in quite a while now, and I'm having withdrawal. My little girl has grown up since I saw her last, and the little head wants to see her again. She's 21 now so we can do fun stuff like go to strip clubs together, drink openly in bars, etc. So it's time for tuscl to vote. Should I see the DS to start out the new year, or should I remain faithful to the DC?

29 comments

• GoVikings
    8 years ago
    DS
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    do both.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    DC
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Get yourself a good therapist in 2017 and stop asking the same self-absorbed shit on an anonymous board.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I would have voted for the DS, but now she's too old for you.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Jackslash is right, and I'm changing my vote because of it. Bang the DS one last time, then kick her wrinkly ancient pussy to the curb and trade up for a newer model.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    YOLO - as long as you still treat the DC well then go for it - the older we get might as well have our cake and eat it too if we can, we have already paid our dues - no point in remaining "faithful" later in life especially when you are not married, might as well enjoy it while you still can
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I currently have a DC and no DS. DCs are less drama and a lot cheaper, plus my current one pays for things equally when we get hotels, dinners etc. Yeah she's not as hot as a 20 something but she fucks me just as good, I don't have to worry about getting something, she's 100% reliable and little to no drama plus I can actually have a conversation with her. As I get older I am learning the most I want to be around a young stripper is a block of hours at a time, then I want them to leave.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Fuck them in the ass
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Why have one when you can have both?
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Situations like this are like Lays potato chips. You can't have just one. You know you want more.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    Send them both to me then i'll vote! :D
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    The fact you are asking the question makes me wonder if the DC has made you lose some of your lust for the DS and you may be trying to force the issue or relive past glories w/ the DS
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Pull both their fingers and see who cracks a rat, then decide... In Juice's name, amen
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I thought you were just ducking with her.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I can't help you there because I don't know how much it is affecting you. If the withdrawal is bad then you kind of just have 2 choices. (1) Get fix or (2) just sober up. I guess it depends of if the loss of mental concentration and withdrawal is affecting your work or not. If it is, I would get the fix. Otherwise I would pass. I would also pass if the $ expediture on the DS would affect your retirement or your life with the DC (too) negatively. As a commentary, I though vices was just something us lower-classers wrestled with, lol! I though you guys had superior IQs, genes, intellect, and self-control to avoid that. I'm kidding. Vices are fun if enjoyed responsibly. (I would do it, if I had the funds.).
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Well, JS, it's really a question only you can answer. How about a couple focus questions? 1. How much do you enjoy the DC's company? Quite a lot I would say given that she's a "sexual freak". 2. How would the DC react if she should find out that you're doing the DS. If not we'll - 3. Would she dump your ass out on the street and doom you to paying for all of your sex again. 4. If the answer to #3 is yes, are you prepared to risk losing her? All the questions above deal only with your feelings. If you really care about hers, you probably won't get past #2. Good luck!
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    If you have not kept in touch with the DS all this time, then forget about seeing her again. Don't relapse. It's for the better. You know you were addicted to her.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Thanks for the comments. The DS has kept in touch with me cause I think she loves my money. Mostly I'm obsessed with the idea of taking her to strip clubs and choosing strippers to take home with us and have threesomes. We never got to do that because she was always too young to go to the clubs as a customer but she would be totally into it. Sounds incredibly fun but shailynn has some very good points. I can easily give up any stripper. Except her.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    JohnSmith69, the crazy stories you wrote with DS were always ace. No disrespect, but I don't think you've written a truly brilliant DC story. Probably reflects a lower drama relationship. So I'm going to vote for DS. But that's kind of selfish since it's about the entertainment of those who read your posts. Here's a brilliant idea: ask the DC and DS to have a threesome! Could have an ace outcome or it could blow up in your face. If the latter, you'll at least have an entertaining story!
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    JS, you said the magic words: "DS Stripper Threesome." Fuck yes, you should do it. Then log on here and tell us all about it.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    In principle I think you should stick with the DC, who is close to your own age and is not a whore. However, I have always enjoyed your DS stories and would enjoy reading another. So like 4got, I vote for a rendezvous with the DS for its entertainment value.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    The DS has already proposed a threeaome with us and the DC. But I don't think the DC would go for it. She's never had sex with a woman, and while she would enjoy it and might be open to the idea, I don't think she'd be able to get over the fact that I've ducked the DS solo hundreds of times.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    "I don't think she'd be able to get over the fact that I've ducked the DS solo hundreds of times." --------------------------------------------------------- No, @Smith, you have it all wrong. Your civie-GF would be thrilled to know that you pay multiple teenage girls for bareback sex. Every girl dreams of marrying a serial john, @John.
  • jayhawk123
    8 years ago
    You have ducked the DS solo hundreds of times? Hundreds? That is either a large exaggeration or you have spent like $50,000-100,000 on the DS at your regular $500 a session. No wonder she stays in touch.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    In one date we usually fuck twice. And we've had at least several dozen dates. And 8-9 trips lasting from 3 to 7 days, ducking on average twice per day. So yeah we've fucked at least 300-400 times, maybe more. And yes I've spent well over $100K on her. I called out the name of the DS twice during sex with the DC last night. I think that might be a sign.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Dreams !! Do her, John !! Your penis needs her pussy !!
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    John if the DC and the DS live in the same town, be extra careful. If they live in cities far distant from each other, the possibilities are endless. Maybe. The potential for a threesome with two hot strippers is tempting for sure. But if the DC is treating you well, and it sounds like she does, why would you fuck that up. I think the DS is only missing your money, not you. Although I agree we miss your stories too. And I think your math is off.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion