tuscl

Houston--back after hiatus, but is it too late?

Monday, December 19, 2016 3:33 PM
Mongers, I've been AWOL for about three years now, and have been in three clubs in the last two weeks. The only thing I can see is that prices for dances aren't outrageous anymore, but that seems to be the only good thing from what I remember! Almost no hustle (granted, haven't been back to treasures yet), terrible waitstaff, and severely reduced action seem to be the order of the day. This, well, this sucks. I was really looking forward to getting back to it, but if this is the state of the union....ugh. Can anyone help me on what happened, an I going to the wrong spots now? Mostly galleria area.

7 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    We don't currently have a Houston guy that posts on the discussion board regularly - hard to peg Houston at the moment - lots of clubs but hard to know which are the spots to go to -per reviews Treasures is not what it used to be but may still be worth a shot -St James is always popular - Chicas Locas/Michael's seems to get a fair # of reviews but seems the club has been taken over by non English speaking Cuban dancers - some custies like them; some don't.
  • Sowhatt
    8 years ago
    Guess I might have to Uber to the church soon
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    This is a theory not a fact... I have read a few articles over the past year or so stating Houston is the number one city in the country for sugar daddy / sugar baby relationships. Maybe a lot of potential strippers aren't working and going that route these days.
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    Didn't houston suffer a l.e. crackdown not too long ago?
  • Sowhatt
    8 years ago
    Houston had a political witch hunt about three years ago right as I was departing he scene. Fines, pasties, boy shorts....it wasn't pretty. But even during all of that we struggled on admirably. I was gone during the big oil recession last couple of years which has hit the city hard (not me thank god), so maybe that's responsible. I'll see if I can find a talkative girl to tell me about the oil guys.
  • topmandd
    8 years ago
    Think it's all about the $$ now - but can tell you don't think there's much ITC as there could have been in the past - but i've never experienced the past part. What i can tell you is I've been to two clubs and MAJOR locals scene. Said it before, but if I was the owner and saw gals just sitting at the bar for 30+ minutes at a time, I'd be smacking them up a bit to tell them to take a walk around every 10 minutes. I know I've optimized one or two ATF's at other cities, but at least we wound up in the back room for a major amount of time. Been at these places for hours and never saw one back room action with them. Seems like it might be down to Detroit now - as I've heard even Providence has had too many cracks. Story of my life - day late and dollar short.
  • Sowhatt
    8 years ago
    So you're saying houston is now a city where I have to be an established regular to get good service? And spend high dollars? This just keeps getting better and better.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion