tuscl

Is it always about......

skibum609
Massachusetts
Monday, December 19, 2016 12:22 PM
xtras? My number one club is a noted extras club. The fact is low priced, has hot dancers and great privacy notwithstanding, it is where you go to get extras from above average extras dancers. My second favorite club is the opposite. It is 100% no extras. I have been offered them once in the past 20 years and declined. There is simply no privacy and even if there were, the facility isn't conducive to fun sex. Lately I have been going there almost 100% of the time and I finally accepted the fact that I would rather have a full contact lap dance with a 21 year old spinner than extras with a hot dancer. Do any of you find that oftentimes its about contact with a true beauty and not just blowing a load?

19 comments

• Jascoi
    8 years ago
    for me it all comes down to my mood and the girl. course preferably I get the 21-year-old spinner with all the extras on top.
  • wiclubber
    8 years ago
    Not really. I want extras from all the hot ones if its available.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Absolutely - not always about sex, I do occasionally like getting dances from a smoking hot stripper and leaving with blue balls. I'm not being sarcastic. Us PLs are never happy. Mad because we go into a club and can't get extras, then mad when we just want some lapdances and dancers get mad because they are used to just doing extras!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I like foreplay (sucking tits; grabbing titties; feeling up a nice well-endowed woman); so for me VHM dances are like foreplay and I stay constantly horny - if I blow my load then for me the fun is usually over - I also like variety thus prefer to sample many dancers via VHM dances vs blowing my load and most of my cash w/ just one dancer - also sex w/ a condom on I don't find that satisfying. I'd say 90% of the time I go to the SC w/ just VHM dances in mind and getting w/ multiple dancers in mind - 10% of the time I go w/ extras in mind - but even when I go w/ just dances in mind at times extras occur in the heat of the PL-moment.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Around here, there are no great extras clubs, so the decision was made for me: I go to non-extras clubs almost exclusively, all my "extras" come in the form of OTC. Even when I do take an occasional trip back to the extras clubs, I do notice the overall lower quality versus the non-extras clubs. Many years ago, this area had the proverbial SC unicorn: an extras club, that also featured incredibly beautiful dancers, and was easily the pulchritudinous equal of any non-extras club. That was basically my home club for many years, until the perfect storm of dancer lawsuits and the rise of incompetent management (due to death of the original owner) ruined it.
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Oh boy....watch out for SJG's comment in support of skibums post. It will be all about playing the chumps game for getting lap dances, and if u want a true GFE you must feed money under the table to her, and then make out with her in the front room before setting up OTC for free. Here it comes!!
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I agree skibum. I'd rather do extras OTC.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Yeah, JimGass -- SJG is always full of surprises, isn't he?
  • maho
    8 years ago
    Yes. That's why I head up to Detroit for my strip clubbing. When clubbing back home where there are no extras, I club in order to lay the groundwork for OTC....which are extras. :) In other words, clubbing at home a non extras clubs just means I have to go the (very) long route for extras.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Q: "Is it always about...... xtras?" Yes, unless you're a homo (like RickyBoy).
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    I always go for the hottest girls. So, no it's not. YMMV
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Xtras otc only. I've turned down some great opportunities itc. I prefer a room, a bed, oils, food, smoke, alcohol etc., mellow music, and at least several hours with time for a full experience.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    At my age a good hard on is a terrible thing to waste. So I'm there to not waste them.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    I'm not heading back to VIP to spend my money on a stripper that I'm not attracted to and wouldn't like to have some kind of sex with. So, yeah, if it's a VIP experience and I'm laying out the $ for it, then it's about extras for clubs in the D. Just going to the club to hang out and drink beers and watch the game and titties and be teased? That's for other PL's to waste their money on IMO.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    For me it isn't. I like the whole strip club experience, including drinking and interacting with a variety of girls. OTC is just icing on the cake, though I'm guessing that I would not club as much if OTC was not part of the package.
  • IHearVoices
    8 years ago
    I'm not one to go all the way, but I like to get as close as I can. Most of the time, that's a goal much easier accomplished at a place where going all the way is the norm. If I knew of a girl or a place where I could get as close as I want, it wouldn't matter whether extras were available. Not to mention, this ain't exactly Planter's...nuts are expensive.
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    Yes. Always.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    No, it's about the experience, and you can have the most hot, sexy experience without climaxing.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    No, I'm just as happy with looking (no touching around here) and relaxing in the club atmosphere. The club's legal and legit purpose suits my wants just fine to let me clear my mind after working so much. I've never had extras so I probably don't know what I'm missing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion