tuscl

Note taking of stripers and clubs

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
In poker I learned it was good to take notes on people to help learn their game so I could figure out how to best exploit them for money

So it got me wondering why haven't I been note taking on all the strippers I come in contact with while making my rounds to various clubs.

In good note taking of strippers I could learn about what makes them tick for the cash they strip for IE basically learn their game so I could learn effective strategies to best exploit them for ITC or OTC

Any body employee similar methods to increase your win rate in the game ?

25 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Do you write your notes down in your Care Bears coloring book or on pink Post-It Notes?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO you always cracks me ups with your wits
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I take notes on my cellphone then once home I transfer it to my computer
  • shanny72
    8 years ago
    Its a great idea juice. When you find one who does what you like (or don't like) watch who she hangs out with. Chances are very good her friend knows what you like too and is likely a willing participant.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I take notes in my head. I would be better off writing shit down
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Shanny thanks man. Also good point
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Joe you could use McDonald's napkins lol
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^ great idea
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    My notes on them look a little something like this:

Stripper A: "liar!"
    Stripper B: "thief!"
    Stripper C: "whore!"
    Stripper D: "liar and whore!"
    Stripper E: "lying, thieving whore!"
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    A similar idea I got from poker is hand reading and working on the lines and logic people use to play a range of hands to help determine if I'm a head and can bet for value or fold and save myself cash

In a similar way I could ask designed questions to help me understand their logic and lines they take in life to help me get a read on them to better increase my chance at gaining value and understanding their next move before they even make it...this giving me a opportunity to have a counter move to gain my OTC advantage
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Dougster LMFAO that's hilarious

Give us a picture of what Ricky boys notes might look like lol
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Dougster...lmfao...be careful not to let thst lesd you to greasing bouncers and stroking managers
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Not to let this lead you to...
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i try to take notes. usually when i'm at the club i act on impulse... totally forgetting the notes i've taken. on both the bad girls and the good.
  • K
    8 years ago
    Most phones let you add notes to a contact. I thought most everyone used this. Stage name, club, real name, hair color, tit size, where you last went ,

Remembering her favorite drink or her dog's name goes a long way
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    What notes do Kara get

https://youtu.be/JQLBuA1JCfg
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    K Amen brother
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    I just have a good memory and automatically make those notes in my mind and don't get too clinical about it. With the crazy ones (which are the most fun anyway) notes wouldn't mean a thing since everything is subject to change at every turn.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    "Any body employee similar methods to increase your win rate in the game ?"

My method is to write my notes on $100 bills.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Jack that might just be the most effective way
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    A successful monger doesn't take notes. He lets experience be the teacher and proceeds with what he's learned.

Also, be like Tom Brady and you'll go farther. Be good looking, and not ugly. If you're not good looking, spend money and entertain with conversation. Girls love attention and money. If you can provide both you're half way home. The final step is recognizing if they are available for some fun. Easy peasy, except for finding one who is available. It could take a while...
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I take notes on my dick. I write very small, but all I've been able to fit from my trip last week is the word "she".
  • DoctorDarby
    8 years ago
    On the other side, do the strippers take notes on us? I know that some cam girls do it, and it makes sense for them to be able to remember who we are and what we like. We are far more likely to spend money if we think we are making some sort of progress standing out from the mob. Is the fact that your favorite girls remember things about you flattering or is it just good preparation on their part?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Damn good points
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->" Is the fact that your favorite girls remember things about you flattering or is it just good preparation on their part? "

As a general rule, note taking is something that would indicate life skills such as organization, planning, a drive to succeed, and I reckon many strippers wouldn't be strippers if they had those skills in the first place. That said, there are definitely strippers who take some notes on their regulars or good spenders, I just have not heard that this is very common.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion