tuscl

One inch of rain=hundreds of freeway accidents

Friday, December 16, 2016 11:34 AM
This is [view link]

8 comments

• etsutwigg222
    8 years ago
    Or Arizona!!!!! Either way both states filled with crazy drivers. Here it is the snowbirds and the CA transplants. A DANGEROUS COMBINATION!!!!! Mix on the thought of rain and we have "an accident looking for a place to happen".
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Reminds me of when I've been in Vegas on the rare occasion it rains. Everyone's windshield wipers disenegrate because they've been baked by the sun.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    When I lived in Atlanta, a coating of snow = schools closed, businesses shut down and a raid on all the grocery stores to "ride out the storm." lol.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Rubber rots in the sun, don't buy condoms in Texas. :(
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
  • ime
    8 years ago
    People can't drive in the rain in NC either, they just get in wrecks.
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    or New Mexico... I was in Albuquerque, literally hundreds of accidents for snow flurries... (well 'flurries' but PA standards anyway). All the tv and radio stations well saying not to call police if there were no injuries because 911 and the police were so overwhelmed.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    last nite driving from coi back to my 600 square foot casa in the mountains the rain was coming down so hard i hydroplaned a number of times. finally slowed down to fifty. passed lots of spinouts and crashes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion