tuscl

FLOYD MAYWEATHER: 'TIS THE SEASON TO MAKE IT RAIN ... $40k at Strip Club!!

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Mayweather is shown throwing a lot of money at strippers in the video. The club is identified as "V Live Detroit", which is not listed in TUSCL. However, its address of 8140 Michigan Avenue is the same address as Crazy Horse. I haven't been there, but Papi_Chulo reviewed Crazy Horse a couple years ago. I'm sure he spent at least as much as Floyd Mayweather.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/12/13/floyd-mayw…

Papi review: https://www.tuscl.net/club.php?id=3487

12 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Dang, Papi's review should have been released as a novel. :)
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    ^LOL
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Papa was in Michigan ? Damn what does he do for a living ?

Dude has the time to write reviews like a graphic novel and travels the world
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Papi came to the TUSCL meet in Detroit. Juice was invited, but did not attend. Does he think he's too good for us?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    So rude, Floyd was in the D and didn't call Dean Martin to hang out.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

Only $40K?

Tisk... Amateur. lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    V Live is supposed to be an upscale black club, the first one I knew off was in Houston and then one subsequently in Dallas then more recently in Atlanta and now seems Detroit, none of the clubs seem to have been around too long and they seem expensive make-it-rain spots with more style than substance/mileage
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Jack I am high susiaty lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Sometimes I wonxer if that type of extreme rain-making is a publicity stunt w/ the club using its own $$$ and the dancers just getting a small split
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Don't know about that Papi but I'd bet it is getting written off on taxes as a business expense.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    ^^^I think you may be right Shadow.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion