tuscl

Las Vegas Strip Club Hires Melania Trump Lookalike Out of ‘Respect’ for First La

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Although I don't like Donald Trump, I find this "Melania lookalike" stripper show to be disgraceful and reprehensible. Melania seems like a nice person, and our first lady deserves some respect. I would not go to see this show.

http://heatst.com/politics/las-vegas-str…

5 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    She looks just like Melania, after I've had about 3 frozen drinks coming off of Fremont St.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    To be fair you can't know what Melania is like. I've heard that Barbara Bush (the former First Lady, not the former first daughter who was kind of hot) was actually kind of bitchy despite looking like a nice grandmother.

Of course I don't know if that is true, so no disrespect to Barbara Bush! Either of them!

Regardless, would you rather watch a Melania look-alike or a Barbara Bush look-alike get naked. One would be brilliant, the other not so much!
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    On the other hand, a look-alike for the younger Barbara Bush wouldn't be bad!

www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Bush_(bor…

Ace! ;)
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

From the pictures on the ad, she doesn't look even close to her.

Even so..... Can't argue with: Make America Great again! Go see a strip show!
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    This one looks a man. Melania just looks addle -pated.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion