Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I am NOT Alucard

Spirit_of_Alucard

From the great beyond

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Just as Leonard Nimoy said "I am NOT Spock" I am NOT Alucard. But I will honor the memory of Alucard by putting the VILE ATTACK DOGS on notice that they are not welcome here. But Nimoy also said that "I AM Spock" so I will try to be like a Vulcan. Like Alucard.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Are you Alutard in the spirit of someone that had Down Syndrome?

I always had trouble spreading my fingers apart because they are so fat.

Profile picture for Spirit_of_Alucard
Spirit_of_Alucard
•

I thought you were just a rapscallion sir, but you behave like a VILE ATTACK DOG!!!

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Don't repeal the 2nd Amendment. I just bought a new gun.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^The black helicoptors are after you

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

"I am NOT Alucard."

Yeah, we know that.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Your almost as fucked up in the head though sprirt

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

SHIT !!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement