tuscl

Tragedy Follows Winner Of $315 Million Lotto Jackpot

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Monday, December 12, 2016 3:22 AM
He blames his Powerball win for ruining his life. Maybe he should blame himself for acting like a West Virginia retard. For example: "In August 2003, less than a year after Whittaker won the lottery, his car was broken into while it was parked at a West Virginia strip club. The thieves stole $545,000 in cash that he carried around in a suitcase." [view link]

9 comments

• Sleepwalking
    8 years ago
    "Leading up to the theft, Whittaker was often heard saying that banks are for fools. It is reported that he keeps an additional $5 million underneath his mattress and has a habit of smoking in bed."
  • Sleepwalking
    8 years ago
    What's surprising about this story is that the guy was worth $17 million before he won Powerball. You'd think the fact that he was successful and wealthy before the win would have somewhat prepared him to handle the newfound wealth. Also crazy is that another $200k was stolen from him in another suitcase later on. Guess he didn't learn his lesson the first time or believe in ATM cards and credit cards. I almost want to visit the strip club that he frequented, just to hear stories from the strippers about his spending. Then, the guys house burns down and he doesn't have insurance? This may be the craziest lottery winner story that I've heard of. Sad that all his family members died though.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    This is an old story that's been featured in GQ and Playboy. I'll give you some back details. 1. Jack was already a successful man who hung around a lot of low life's. 2. When he won he asked his granddaughter what she wanted, and the only things she wanted was to me their rapper Nelly. High aspirations kid. 3. She OD'd with her boyfriend and him and his friends tried to dump her body, I think they wrapped her in a rug. 4. Jack got a shitty deal when somehow his granddaughters death was blamed on him. She likely would have OD'd anyway even if he hadn't won millions. 5. He was known to carry a briefcase full of at least $50k and left it in his car. He car was broken into so many times they lost count. 6. The strip club where he was robbed used to be an old fast food restaurant. Can you imagine getting a lapdance in a building that used to be a Raxx?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Also, The two women that sold him the lottery ticket - he bought one of them a house and I think the other A used Jeep Grand Cherokee
  • Sleepwalking
    8 years ago
    One gets a house and the other only gets a used car!?! Lol. I guess the one that got the house did the heavy lifting in the sale of the lottery ticket, while the other observed. Must be an old story, if she wanted to meet Nelly. Sad about the deaths though.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    In West Virginia, a used Grand Cherokee can be worth more than a house/trailer...
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Where is his car parked now ?? :)
  • merlin05
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Haha. Bingo
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Yes I'm guessing this is around a decade old. Funny part was Nelly was already on the 'decline' of popularity. If you're wondering where I got all this info, it was a very detailed article in GQ, and then maybe a month or two later I ended up reading another article with different details about his life in Playboy, so it kinda stuck with me. A lot of the GQ article revolved around some sorry fuck that was a bartender at one of the clubs frequented by Jack where he got robbed. This guy was eeking out a living as a bartender and then after the attempted robbery the club went out of business and this guy couldn't find another job. I remember the article said one of his first goals was to set up a job service 'hotline' where he was to set up a program/company to help get West Virginian's employment, but when they started it they were so overwhelmed with people calling just begging for money that they had to shut it down.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion