tuscl

I Love the Smell of Burning Car Title in the Morning

Saturday, December 10, 2016 2:37 AM
Possession is not 9/10 of the law and not the same as ownership. She finally burned the bridge for good. If I were really vindictive I would report it stolen, but I'd never dream of taking back a gift no matter how hard she tried to offend me. Planning ahead never has been one of her best attributes. She will really miss me when the registration expires!

23 comments

• jackslash
    8 years ago
    You know you're a PL when you buy a dancer a car and she drives away in it with her boyfriend.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah dude, you fucked-up. But she probably won't have it for long, IME most people that can't afford a car on their own can't afford to maintain/have one either, she'll probably not pay her insurance nor maintain the car or may even sell it to get some cash
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    At least she didn't burn any of your stamps you big foot lookin' mother fucker!!!!!! Was this finally the wake up call or do you need her to burn down your house next?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    BTW - getting a "duplicate" title from the DMV is a pretty easy task, at least in my state. Who knows maybe you can find a new girlfriend while waiting in line there.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Hey, scrub. No doubt that line works on the twins you pick up in the gay bars, but you're trolling with the wrong bait
  • K
    8 years ago
    Do I understand this right? You gave her a car but kept the title in your name? If you did, you could be on the hook for any accidents. The plates will lead back to you if she commits a crime or gets caught by a red light camera.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah, you're kinda in a tough spot her having the car in her possession but in your name, you either fight her for the car or just eat it and transfer it to her name, if you had spare keys and knew where she lived you could just take it
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    I don't put anything in my name for anyone.
  • K
    8 years ago
    If it isn't in your name how could you report it stolen? Why will she miss you when the registration expires?
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Sounds like a good idea
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^ good idea
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I smell boobs in the morning
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Nah, I'm just being generous to a beautiful but misguided soul. I will absorb the loss, as it is just one less piece of inventory to store and maintain
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Cut your losses and be thankful she didn't take more. Use it as a learning experience to never let it happen again when you hear a stripper's sob story in the club.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    @Imamutt you seem to be all over the place with this and some of your other posts, Why bother if you don't want to give it to us straight, this is straight out trolling.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Fact is, she's neglected and abused it to the point it isn't worth my trouble to salvage it. Same is true about the car!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    @imamutt. Truth be told you are acting very butt hurt and when any of ur point out inconsistencies in your posts your posts become more outlandish I think you aren't ready to give this broad up yet. You are still in a state of denial why don't you get a puppy to make yourself feel better.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    No denial at all. I learned the hard way what any idiot already knows: Never fall for a stripper.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    If the car is not in your name then why would she have a problem with the title or in registering the car? In fact, the odds are good that she won't even bother with the registration and will just drive it unregistered and uninsured once everything expires. Unless she happens to get pulled over for something she can drive the car into the ground like that. So you really have no power, which i'm sure is frustrating. I guess you need to chalk it up as a tuition payment and move on. But if you just cannot move on, I hear that gawker is starting a support group for PLs who get too emotional and end up overspending on strippers who really don't give a shit about them. Given some of the things I have read on here over time, I am guessing that he is filling to capacity, but if you hurry there just might be a seat still available. ;)
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Apparently Scrub is in more dire need of help with accepting his sexual orientation, his obsession with projecting his homoerotic fantasies on me is very telling
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    I think I asked this before.....but Imamutt, are you sure that you aren't Timex or first cousins or something?
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    If it is your name and you have no control over it, that isn't good! Sure, the registration expires, a stolen tag appears on the car, a red light is run, a police officers pull the car over, a "stolen" car is found, an owner is traced via VIN, and then, guess where that leads.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Each state or county across the U.S. may be different but in Ohio, at least that I've recalled in the 2000s and 2010s, I've never needed a title to re-register a car. I just take my D.L. and the old registration paperwork from the glove box along with an emissions check passing score, and cash, and I leave with new tags. No title was ever needed. Plus it is easy enough to get a duplicate reprinted for a fee, there are some limitations but those can be circumvented if she has access to a notary, and most people do know at least one notary they are "in with."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion