Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Pay attention, Starbucks!

Clubber
ClubberVIP95472

Florida

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Wonder if they are watching?

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

interesting. but it would be better with appropriate human girls.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

just,

How do you know that? A robot has given you a BJ?

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

I best get my ass down to Paddington.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I don't even like robotic lap dances.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Punters pay extra for a pastry lol is that code for pussy pie ? If blow jobs run $80 then I would suppose the pastries is $300

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

jack,

I assume you mean by a human dancer? Trust me, I don't know anyone that does.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

This is good if you want to fuck the same doll every other patron fucks

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Shadow not approved then Joe

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement