tuscl

Emily Ratajkowski

Friday, December 9, 2016 4:53 AM
I've always found Emily Ratajkowski extremely sexy, beautiful face and amazing body, plus she's not afraid to get naked. She did a recent photo shoot and while not nude, she shows off some impressive under boon and probably looks the hottest I've ever seen her. Don't forget to watch the video that goes with it to [view link]

19 comments

• flagooner
    8 years ago
    She has great boonies.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    a true beauty.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Yep, HOT! I've stated in recent topics touting the typical blonde babe. Not so much for me. Down the babe chain, as it were. No secret I love the Asian woman, and if not Asian, the dark haired exotic beauty, Emily is a fine example. I'm relatively sure most have seen her topless music video. If not, certainly worth the look. However, might wish to turn off the volume. [view link]
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I'm a big fan. I've posted pics of Emily on multiple occasions.
  • Longball300
    8 years ago
    Love me some Emily [view link]
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    This chick has damn near 10 million followers on Instagram And yes, I agree she's beautiful This might be one of the very rare times we're all in agreement on a girl
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Sorry GoV. I agree that she has a fantastic body, but she's not my type and really doesn't do much for me.
  • footballguy
    8 years ago
    @JS So I'm assuming your wouldn't pay to fuck her, but what if it was free, would you fuck her then? Just trying to figure out if you find her attractive enough to fuck. If you do then I'd still say we are al in agreement cause we would all fuck her, even if some us find her hotter than others.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    I didn't click the links but she is near the top of my list. ;-)
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    If I didn't have a DC of course I'd duck her for free. As long as the tits are real.
  • footballguy
    8 years ago
    This is unprecedented, for possibly the first time ever, al of us on TUSCL al the the same girl is hot, at least so far.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    she has been my iphone locked screen photo for four years. sports illustrated paint photo.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I first saw her in Gone Girl. Never watched the Blurred Lines video. She's hot. It's no wonder she doesn't do anything for JS69 of all people, though, since she doesn't look like a 12 year old...
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    JS68, "...not my type and really doesn't do much for me." Are getting ready to come out of the closet? :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Def wouldn't kick her out of bed; I think she's attractive but not instant boner material for me (too skinny for me) - but then again I do have "eccentric tastes" - if I saw her in a mixed-club good chance I'd get dances from her since I like brunettes; but if I saw her in a black club probably no chance I'd get dances from her.
  • TxVegas
    8 years ago
    She is very hot to me. Some of her earlier artistic nude stuff is fantastic.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Papi, I can understand that. If she were in a club with hot Asians, she wouldn't see a buck from me. In normal club, HELL YES!!! BTW, we are so far apart in dancer "tastes", as we get further apart, we are almost backing into each other. :) I heard you weren't feeling well. Take care my friend and get better!
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I would fuck her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion