tuscl

How many .....

skibum609
Massachusetts
How many of you have met a dancer who posts on this site and gotten at least a lap dance from her?

37 comments

• WetWilly
    8 years ago
    Not me. So many strippers out there, so little time
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Not me.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    i have. from duomaxwell. she's not very active on here anymore, but she used to post on a regular basis. those of you who pay attention to the discussion board regularly know what i mean
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    6 including my ATF gridget. She and Avalons07 were the most active. Avalon is the only one still stripping.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I have gotten lappers from two, both at the Criket in Dearborn: hotstuff69babi (Lindsay) and keepitbreezy1 (whose dancer name I forget).
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    None that I know off. Not sure that I would bring it up in a conversation, so how would I ever know? Unless I said something bad and she called me out on it later.. LOL

It was fun yesterday hearing the ladies talk about their regular customers.
  • EastCoaster
    8 years ago
    I've met two. Got dances from Tempest666 at Double Visions in Horsham PA, and I met Eve Hartley at Scores in Jacksonville FL (not the club where she works) on a Saturday afternoon, and she and I enjoyed having some dancers entertain us together (see her recent review). Both were incredibly gracious with their time and attention. Absolutely lovely gals. Smart, funny, and sexy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    None but I met a dancer once who pays her taxes, unlike you.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    What kind of cheese do you want with that whine 25? No wonder progressives are losing all over the civilized world.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Pay your taxes loser.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I pay more in taxes each year than you earn. I support you and yours, hence your bitter, impotent jealousy. I know what you want: You want some gubmint cheeze with your whine.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Maybe you pay your taxes, but it is from money you take off of other people. So STFU.

SJG
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Fuck off Cunt SJG. I earn my money bitch.
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    san_jose_guy is just bitter about that ingrate mail order bride that he bought taking out a restraining order on his loser ass.

that and the fact that the gubmint keeps making him re-certify as a psycho mental patient to continue his disability welfare checks
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Stiletto but only before she started posting here.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    dougster.......was stiletto really pretty?

• Dougster
    8 years ago
    One of the top 5 in the area in her day.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    None that I know of.

Came close with Nina one time (before I knew she posted on here). My friend did some dances with her. He told me she was non-extra, so I passed. ;)
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    How can Nina make any money in Detroit if she isn't doing extras?
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Maybe she only does OTC?
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Yes most likely some athletes or rappers
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Wow really Dougster that's high praise

That's cool tho
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i don't know any strippers on tuscl. but i do know many LA girls that post on bonedin.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    So now that we have a president that you approve of you are going to pay your taxes skidum. Hallelujah now we can balance the budget and pay off the debt!
    And even afford guberment cheese it a miracle.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Hey 25 you a member of the most ignorant segment of society? You know the group where 96% of them vote democrat; 50% of them go to jail and as whole comprise the worst group of father's on planet earth. Are you one of them or just so pathetically stupid that Skidum is the best you can do?
  • Longball300
    8 years ago
    Two like Deuce.... same two.... Lindsay and Autumn.....hmmm.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Hmmm indeed, Longball! Great minds think alike :)
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    "Hey 25 you a member of the most ignorant segment of society? "
    -----------------------------------------------------

Fox News article, for @SkiBirther, stating that 96% of Ivy league professor's money went to Obama in previous election:

http://tinyurl.com/j635vep

• twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I could do a lot worse than skidum but you make it too easy with your misanthropic postings. I don't believe in having a battle of wits with one so unable to defend himself as you. To put it into language that you can understand I'll type slowl and loud for you. Y O U. ARE. S T U P I D.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I could do a lot worse than skidum but you make it too easy with your misanthropic postings. I don't believe in having a battle of wits with one so unable to defend himself as you. To put it into language that you can understand I'll type slowl and loud for you. Y O U. ARE. S T U P I D.
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    "Fox News article, for @SkiBirther, stating that 96% of Ivy league professor's money went to Obama in previous election:"

that's what he said: "the most ignorant segment of society"

who did you think he was talking about?
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Wah, wah, wah said the little bitch named 25. Love the Ivy League professor comment because those who can do and those who cannot, teach. Must suck to be all y'all. Hung jury; warehouse fire; 750,000 dreamers soon to get their asses booted; Obamacare on the way out; workfare on the way in; life sucks for Progressives.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    You are an angry man maybe you could take something for that!
  • rockie
    8 years ago
    I continue to get dances from a dancer that posted on this site a number of years back. Her dances are quite good (but not naughty) for the non extras club that she continues to dances in.

Ski: You posed the question, but have you had dances from a dancer that posts on here?
  • BigPoppa99
    8 years ago
    ;) Evehartley. Smart, sexy, and down to play!
  • rogertex
    8 years ago
    I don't think any dancers in texas know TUSCL exists.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion