tuscl

Are you white? Then you're guilty!

JimGassagain
Bacon props!!
The only way you can atone for being white is to give up all of your gas guzzling vehicles and move to the inner city after giving up all of your wealth for reparations.

It's the only way to settle our guilt and repair our race relations from our past. This way we can go forth onto a sanctramonious utopia where there will never be any more poverty, crime, or hate. Just peace and love.

My organization will begin to create a redistribution of funds we have frozen from the accounts of the whitest people alive, me being one of them. There will be others like Louie Anderson, Lou C. K., Brad Pitt, Michael Moore, and Robert Redford. Others will follow as I am deeply entrenched in local politics and therefore my firewall must be secure to protect my f2f dealings.

Bill Cosby, Jay Z, Kanye West, and Chris Rock will all get a free pass as they are too black to be considered guilty and are free from admonishment.

If you are really white, and want to join my organization to spare yourself from total damnation, please PM me!

20 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    I redistribute part of my earning to single mothers of all races, does that give me a pass?
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    You are more full of shit than the New York sewer system
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Is this the kind of humor that got you an audience with the Holy Father?
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    ^^^ No it's actually my rendition of the pasty white avatar that confirms my whiteness. Lmao for those who understand!!
  • shanny72
    8 years ago
    Llol
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Is that Jim or Lloyd?
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    LOL @ this thread! :D
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    As a conservative-leaning homeowning suburban pickup-driving meat-eating dog-owning stripper-mongering college-educated professional upper-middle-class gun-carrying white Anglo-Saxon Protestant heterosexual patriotic male American, there is not a single progressive, liberal, leftist, democrat, disenfranchised, marginalized, minority that does not hate me for who I am. I am the democrat party's public enemy #1, and proud of it.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Fuck yeah!! ^^^^

But don't you think the left leaning liberals would say you're being too insensitive?
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Back to being a fucking idiot racist, JimG.

Our consumptive economy is not sustainable. And also, poverty is created by social marginalization. Many people are just locked out.

It is not so much atonement which is needed, there just has to be major change.

SJG
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    @san_jose_guy "Our consumptive economy is not sustainable. And also, poverty is created by social marginalization. Many people are just locked out. It is not so much atonement which is needed, there just has to be major change."

said the pasty white guy who bought himself a mail order bride from the third world
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    SJG, what about Jim's post makes him racist? Explain?

That's what I thought.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    According to sjg logic or it's clinical name fucktardism if you don't hate white people you are racist.
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Well guys aparantly not only am I too white and presumed guilty, but I was out yesterday supporting my wife and three daughters for their Women's rights march, and it seems I'm too much of a man, too. I was told that I keep my wife in a civil bondage due to her having to raise 5 children without 3 nannies and an extra $5 million to assist financially.

Someone even stated I'm setting a bad example for my daughters by marching with a bucket of chicken, while letting my wife hold their hands down the street. WTF! I didn't sign up to starve myself and get yelled at by a bunch of hairy arm pit dykes trying to create a maternal utopia of "The View"! I woke up this morning having nightmares of Joy Behar and Whoopie Goldberg yelling in my face "We should blow you up in The White House with that other fat white guy who knocks up model hot women!"

Was I just asleep for 2 decades? When was it a sin to procreate with beautiful women and provide a high standard of living for your family from a successful career? It seems like only the weak and impoverished are deserving of nice things according to these so called "peaceful protesters" marching for equal rights. SMH!
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    ^^^ spoken like a true privilege a******. Success is based on two things, hard work and opportunity. Here's a hint everybody gets to work hard, but not everyone will get the ....

I have experienced it myself firsthand it's only when you can "blend in" and work even harder are you given a fourth of the opportunity that the "privileged" get because daddy knows someone that knows someone
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    ^^^ You're right! My dad was a banker and it was his connections that catapulted me into fame and wealth in show business world and Hollywood. Never mind that I was one of 6 children, and I'm the only one who entered this world of comedy and entertainment.

I consider myself liberal, but somehow the liberals don't want to identify as a big white pale man, with a healthy appetite for slender while women and breeding 5 children with her while preaching the virtues of Christianity. I guess the liberals won't accept me any more, so I'm forced to look for a new political identity.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Jim Gass, avoiding labels with biting satire - and that is it should be. Both ends of the political spectrum are unsupportable extremes.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Gassagain, you started too late. We already have one angry white man, Rush Limbaugh. You need to retire and STFU.

SJG

Brian Eno
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggLTPyRX…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a76E5Kc-…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ERgOABY…

TJ School Girls
    http://www.losangelespress.org/wp-conten…
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    It's funny when I tuned into Netflix yesterday Jim Gassagain comedy was at the top of the screen.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion