tuscl

I am now dating a former stripper!

Tuesday, December 6, 2016 12:03 AM
I met this girl on Facebook and it took awhile but eventually I got her number and we started dating and she eventually revealed to me she's a former stripper and she said she liked it but wouldn't do it again ! She's now a make up artist and she's also scentsphranic! Is this a pro or a con dating a former stripper ?

18 comments

• jackslash
    8 years ago
    "scentsphranic"? What the hell is that? I can't think of any cons to dating a former stripper.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I'd be much less hesitant to date a former stripper vs a current one, but would still have an eye out for possible SS (e.g. her having financial issues she may want you to help her with, etc), if such things happened I'd stay away
  • grand1511
    8 years ago
    Is it actually possible to be a former stripper?
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    No such thing as a former stripper. No different than alcoholics, drug addicts or gamblers. Your chances of getting the truth out of her are next to zero. I cannot think of a single pro in favor of dating a stripper, then again after 34 years of practicing family law I don't know much about people or relationships so have fun.
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    We all have pasts. The pro is that she won't freak out on you if you go to a showclub. She is well aware of what goes on at showclubs. But, how liberal are you? Can you handle her past? Do you trust her?
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    In her favor, she told you about what she used to do for a living. Taking that risk, despite the apparent risk that you would dump her says something about her and how she feels about you. If you can't handle that, you're going to miss out on something potentially great.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    ATACdawg, you may view her willingness to share about her past as something brilliant. But it could reflect her "scentsphrania" and I would think that dating a "scentsphranic" would be non-brilliant! ;)
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    True day, 4got! Those aromatherapists are a ruthless lot, lol.....
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Maybe she will strip for you and not charge you a fee? Bonus! I say.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Concentrate more on the person than their profession.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Your mother will be so Proud.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Go for it. Hopefully scentsphranic can be treated with antibiotics.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    It can be neutralized with saliva.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    If that was supposed to be schizophrenic, then you've run into one of the few things worse than SS. Run for the hills.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Been there, done that. Even after "done" stripping there is a ton of baggage. They still have their old (stripper) friends that are still in the business, most really miss the party lifestyle, whenever the two of you are out they are usually paranoid that they will run into a former customer, and when money gets tight the thought of going back "just for a short time to get caught up" is always on their mind. Now, don't get me wrong, strippers (current or former) are lots of fun, just accept that there is a ton of baggage that comes along with it.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    How to tell if a girl has baggage: 1. Check for a pulse. 2. Check for a vagina. If she has both, then she has baggage.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Gammau, I agree, but there is baggage and then there is stripper shit baggage
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    ^^^ So, so true.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion