• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Unless one has a twosheds accnt one can't read the link
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^bingo
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Oh, here you go Username:Nina Groups: GoInterests:Movies, money, education, law, traveling, being outside, food, wine, weed, sex, physics, philosophy, beer, the color pink, good books, researching things, and all the finer things in life. "Be so good they can't ignore you."Occupation:Entertainer and full-time pre-law student. Currently dancing in Michigan and periodically throughout the Midwest. Recipient of trophy for "Best Lap Dance" award at the 2012 Trumpps Entertainer Awards :) Featured in a small role as an actress on an AMC TV series. 5'2", 105 lbs, brunette spinner; of Eastern European, Northeast African, Western European, and American Indian decent (in that order!)
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Physics? Maybe she should go on a date w/ SJG? Seriously, though. She said she wasn't good at math. Gonna make it hard to learn physics.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Maybe she confused physics w/ physical education
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    “of Eastern European, Northeast African, Western European, and American Indian decent (in that order!)” so she is part brown and not part black like she claimed. either that or she’s geographically challenged too
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    The only person in the world obsessed with that dumb whore NinaBambina is herself.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Nina's sexy!
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I'm pretty sure Nina's hot. I'm just curious as to what AMC television series she was on.
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    Low Winter Sun was set in Detroit. No clue if it was filmed there. Crap show, didn't last long as I recall.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Wonder if there was a strip club scene in one of the episodes. That would explain things
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    According to wikipedia it was filmed in Michigan. "Featured in a small role as an actress" could mean a lot of things. Probably an extra or a one line 5 second type of deal.
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    TOPLESS PROFIT SEASON 1 EPISODE 4 NINA WUZ DA STRIPPER DAT FARTED ON A CUSTOMER DURING A LAPDANCE
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    "Topless Prophet" was a Cinemax series about the Detroit-area strip clubs owned by Alan Markovitz. I was at the Flight Club the day they filmed there, but unfortunately I did not have a featured role.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Wait..... Nina had a roll in Television? Don't tell me, she was the one who told the joke about Daddy Tomato, Mommy Tomato and Baby Tomato........... pass the Ketchup please!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Nina is on two shits?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion