tuscl

RACIST?

Clubber
Florida
1. Generally a racist is considered one that is biased against non-whites.
2. Asians are consider as non-white.
3. Some have branded me a racist since I don't care for black dancers without regard to my reason.
4. I LOVE Asian dancers. My ATF, Asian.

So how can this be?

16 comments

• MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I'm not one to bandy the word "racist" about freely, so I'm not at all saying that you're racist toward blacks, but . . . it's quite possible to be racist toward one race and not others. One could love whites, blacks, and Latinos and hate Asians -- such a person could be racist in his attitude toward Asians.

Another point I want to make about racism is that it isn't exclusively a "white thing". Race-baiters often state or imply that only whites can be racist. This is ridiculous! Blacks can be racist toward whites, Arabs can be racist toward Jews, etc. etc. ad nauseam. The capacity of human beings for irrational hatred knows no bounds.
  • rattdog
    8 years ago
    dude i wouldn't sweat over that. it's just your preference. if you love asian women and just are not into black women then that's your right. if black folks feel that the way you feel makes you a racist then fuck 'em. you're under no obligation whatsoever to prove to them that you are otherwise.
    i'm not into black girls at all for whatever my reasons are. however i did get dances with one several months ago. they were real good. i was going to make her a regular favorite in my rotation but she quit shortly after.
    damn i miss that big ass and her overall sexiness and slutty appeal!!!
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    according to the Oxford dictionary:

rac•ism
    [ˈrāˌsizəm]

NOUN
    1. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior:

- the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

san_jose_guy is a fucking racist to the extreme. clubber, not so much
  • Sleepwalking
    8 years ago
    Senor Deuce nailed it. What he said.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Having a personal preference and finding one particular ethnicity physically attractive has absolutely nothing to do with racism. But then @Clubber rarely makes any sense.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Does preferring to get lap dances from ladies and not men make me sexism and homophobic?

How about able bodied dancers over quadraplegics, does that make me discriminatory against the handicapped?

30-yr olds vs 80-yr olds. Is this unreasonable?

I don't think so, but maybe I'm wrong. I have been quite often before.

@clubber
    I think anyone who would claim you are racist based on you not finding black dancers worthy of paying money to get a dance is just looking for a reason to get angry.

Just do your thing.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Sexist not Sexism
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Mr,

I know you are correct about those racist towards whites, but that's OK in their "minds" because we deserve it!

rat. I don't give a rat's ass (that's funny, isn't it?) what they think, just point out the hypocrisy.

Phil, "clubber, not so much" Try NOT AT ALL! My judgement of others is based on their values and behavior, nothing more. If we don't agree or I don't approve of their behavior, it is because of those two items, not their ethnicity!

flag, I always "do my thing". Just venting! :)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Shit !!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Shit !!
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Obviously, you can find yourself attracted or not attracted, or have preferences for different types, for many reasons. I don't consider myself a fattist, or flat-assist, or ghetto-attitudist, or hustlerist, or piercingist, even though I'm not attracted to any of those particular types. In fact, those words don't even exist -- no one has any trouble believing that I am not attracted to fat girls, not because I think they are inferior beings, but because that's just not my thing. By extension, I find myself more likely to be attracted by women of certain ethnicities, because their physical characteristics tend to be what I prefer during sex ... nothing to do with whether I feel certain races are inferior, or treat them differently in other circumstances than choosing a sexual partner
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    @Clubber why so hostile? is it because i'm black? that's it isn't it? now i'm offended. :)

lol
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    I agree with all the posts that state the racism is not just a white against non whites. The left propaganda machine aka the nation news media always paints whites as the racist. Then throws nazism and the slavery around as an examples current events. The facts are the Hitler, Stalin and their followers killed relatively few non whites, if you consider Jews non-white you have just proved my point. They murdered Jews, Poles, Catholics, homosexuals, mentally challenged, physically disabled and virtually anyone who disagreed with their politics. Sound familiar?? It should!! Just read or listen to the "News" and "Reporters" calling for the firing or murder of anyone who dared to disagree with the party line and vote for Trump. That is Nazi style racism.

The real racists are the ones on tv screaming about it and pointing fingers. The vast majority of Americans just want a job and the government to leave them alone. They are tired of special treatment for every splinter "minority" group with a good lawyer getting special treatment.

I would venture to say if the election was held today Trump would not only win the electoral vote he would win the popular vote by a landslide now that the left has shown its true racist colors,
    There is only on color people truly care about in this country and that is GREEN: "IT IS THE ECONOMY STUPID"
    Bill Clinton's campaign had it right!
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    A phrase on YouTube summed things up well.
    Haters are going to hate.

I'm much more attracted to certain looks but I call that attraction rather than racism.

If fat people were defined as a race, than a lot of people would be called racists while being racist against themselves.

I'm not sexually attracted to very fat girls nor to a number of girls with other features. I am attracted to a number of different breast sizes up to a point and breasts have a lot of fat I heard. It's one of the few places where fat can make a girl look better. Different attraction applies to different guys. Just because someone is not sexually attracted to most black girls doesn't make someone a racist in my opinion. In my opinion, all those who think that way are haters.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Phil,

You found me out!

Tired,

Take FOUR counties in NY and ONE in CA, and those FIVE counties had enough votes alone to give clinton her popular vote "win". That isn't even taking into account if they were legal or not. Ah, the pure genius of our Founders!
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    STINKY PINKY IN STINKY CHINKY
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion